Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Man, what kind of jeans are these, not the actual brand, but the kind of cut? I need to fix my jean game, when I wear my kicks they kind of look like an old man lol. Was thinking about getting my jeans tapered at the bottom but don't want it to look funny bc I don't wear skinny jeans.
Wouldn't really matter, word on the streets is the jean game bout to change soon.....View media item 613669

The KP's are really nice shoe. Easily the best lebron signature shoe after the 9's. You gotta see them in person, try them on and lace them up to really appreciate. A lot of people slept on this shoe today (for the jordan x) and will regret it. 

I applaud nike for this release. Im glad these little kids are staying away beacuse they are not limited. Was able to walk in to niketown and walk out with my pair. Extremly pleased. 
pimp.gif

tried them at the store today. comfort right out of the box xi's > x's
to me they are TTS; by the way, i have flat feet if that helps

Your flat feet must play a huge part in this statement because these are no way as plush and comfortable as the X.

Hands down my favorite Lebron so far...For me it has the same feel/vibe that the og metallic gold flightposite had. Grabbed them easily.Felt like old times.

I'm wondering why certain stores got such limited quantities seeing as how these are a GR widely available online. Only two stores got them at the mall I went to in the bay area, Shiekh had one pair per size 8-12 and Footlocker had two pair per size with a full size run. Both spots sold out before 11am, it had me thinking these were in fact limited until I came into this thread.

It seems like Nike has finally adjusted to changing retail sales by shifting units from the store level to online.

How many times the last couple years have shoes sold out on the internet, only for dudes to post stuff like, "those things are still sitting at stores near me!"

Kudos to Nike for the way they handled this release. It's so much better than the BS we had to deal with last year with the X. The availability may tighten up the rest of the way for the XI (ie All Stars), but this is a good start.

picked these up earlier this morning... they look great in person :nthat:

easy cop too... no lines, no going early, no nothing. just went in & easily got my pair. between these & the gloves, im happy to have picked both up with no hassles.

& they run tts, but if you have wide feet the toe box will probly feel too narrow.

View media item 613725

It seems like not many share my enthusiasm in anticipation of the Terracotta Warriors. Them joints look like Galvatron ankles!

picked these up earlier this morning... they look great in person
nthat.gif

easy cop too... no lines, no going early, no nothing. just went in & easily got my pair. between these & the gloves, im happy to have picked both up with no hassles.

& they run tts, but if you have wide feet the toe box will probly feel too narrow.
cosign on the wide feet + toebox thing. i went to try these on today and i like the cushion thus far (no idea how itll translate to the court) but the toebox was definitely snug. I almost pulled the trigger on em but im just not SOLD on the color. theyre growing on me so hopefully if i do decide to cop the kings pride it wont be too late to find in stores at retail.

I applaud nike for this release. Im glad these little kids are staying away beacuse they are not limited. Was able to walk in to niketown and walk out with my pair. Extremly pleased. 
pimp.gif
I feel you on that. Why can't people just buy shoes because they like it and not worry about how hype it is.

I went to check these out tonite, I had to restrain myself from buying them. Kinda like Adam trying not to the bite apple... Every store I went into they were just calling my name

Man this is the most drama I have ever seen on how does a shoe fit lol.

I am happy and nervous after every post lol.

I am surprised that all the sites still have a fsr because when I went to the mall they were all sold out at all the stores. Also is it just me or do these look like a very durable sneaker? They look like they are going to last a long time.

Just thought of a question...

The "cracks" in the bottom of the shoe, the outsole at the heel and forefoot--what are the chances of something piercing through that and popping your zoom cushion? I mean, something as simple as a piece of mulch or whatever.

I don't have my pair yet, but I remember from some of the videos that when you take the insole out, those cracks are basically like "windows" into the shoe. Is it a hard plastic, or like your typical max-air bubble plastic?

I am surprised that all the sites still have a fsr because when I went to the mall they were all sold out at all the stores. Also is it just me or do these look like a very durable sneaker? They look like they are going to last a long time.

Brons are usually tanks. The X's could take a beating and still look DS. These seem to follow in that direction with the hyperfuse, and armorposite material, (or whatever it's called) being as shoes made of these materials seem to age very well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom