Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
saw these in person today at the mall and they are better than expected. makes me more exited to get my pair from NDC

the liner of the KOTJ is what makes the shoe IMO

I love these damn shoes in this colorway!

Like I said before these coulda been called the flightposite 4, they're just a rediculously evolved gold flightposite 1 (my grails).

Walked into my hoh yesterday at 4 and there was the last 11.5 on the shelf.

Got home and noticed that Theres a big bump on the lateral side of me right shoe.

Maybe thats why the guy who won them refused that pair.

Not sure if im ocd enuff to retain them.

Btw... When did lebrons start having pull out boxes?!

Only started on lebrongs since the 8's.

....and these boxes are the only thing that i dont mind having to pull outs.

And they dont have to go all the way out either.

LeBron II and LeBron III had pull out boxes...

JM

They're sitting because they're a true GR.

What is the point of this post?

To imply that these shoes aren't selling well?

Jm

You really have to stop letting posts like these get to you man. People will say things like this every other page for some inexplicable reason. You have a better idea of how well a shoe actually sells than any of us do, so just ignore it. It'll be a waste of your effort and time, every time.

KPs just shipped from NDC. Hopefully they fit like the X. Glad they're still everywhere so in case they don't fit I can actually grab the right size. Great pics everybody.

They're sitting because they're a true GR.

What is the point of this post?

To imply that these shoes aren't selling well?

Jm

You really have to stop letting posts like these get to you man. People will say things like this every other page for some inexplicable reason. You have a better idea of how well a shoe actually sells than any of us do, so just ignore it. It'll be a waste of your effort and time, every time.

THIS. Love ur info JM. Keep doing your thing and ignoring the haters.

Lol at some of the posts on here. "I don't think I like the shoes anymore. They didn't sell out and they're sitting". Or "if you didn't buy these it's because you're not a true fan". Lol, y'all crack me up

I think when a shoe isn't a standard colorway that's widely acceptable the divide is much more pronounced between those who either really love it and those who call it an easy pass. The only way to bring the masses would be to throw the limited tag on them to hype them up, despite the colorway.

Don't mean to offend anyone, but when did filament green and pink become a must have in a dudes wardrobe? Not until the southbeach 8. Marketing can do wonders.

As for these I'm glad they were somewhat of a GR. The demand for these apparently weren't through the roof which allowed the ones who actually really love the colorway to get em with ease. These are "heat" in my eyes whether everyone has em or not.

Perfectly said. KP's were not a traditional colorway. From the sole of the shoe, to the amorposite, the only traditional colors we see is the black upper and hints of red. So I could definitely see these as a colorway that could've been tagged "limited" . I love the fact that these were not hard to get and that you can still go on NDC and pretty much see a FSR. I'm all for making dope shows more accessible. We saw what JB did with the blk/red XI's. Made hundreds of thousands of em. I wish they would do that with every big release. People need to get off that exclusive sneakers only high horse.

Who cares how they selling?

I am just happy that a ton of People were able to get these and you were actually able to go without rushing and try on a shoe in a wide range of stores if you wanted to.

Can't wait for mines to arrive.

Is the Zoom air responsive like the Flightposite 3's? (Flightposite 3's got the most responsive Zoom air I have ever felt, so that's why I always use them as comparison)

Flightposite 3's had some of the best Zoom Air ever. Really bouncy and responsive. I still remember when I first got them back in the day and I would just stand on a hard surface and just rock back and forth to feel the Zoom Air bounce lol. IMO these are in the same category of comfort but it has a different feel. The Lunarlon is really really soft and cushiony but doesn't have that bounce. But thats where the Zoom Air comes in. Initially You get that soft cushiony feel of the Lunarlon and then as you continue to step, the spring of the full length Zoom Air comes in at the end. Works really well in this shoe.

"sneakerheads" are so corny. They're the only idiots that complain about other people being able to attain the same @#$% as them. Do they also complain about millions of people having the same I-phones, same raw denim, etc. as well? Bunch of uneducated sheep in every aspect of life except for shoes :rolleyes

Anyway, this is a shoe that is so strange looking to me that I actually want them :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom