Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Gotta top 9 list and only 1 has released in the US, probably the only colorway dude has seen in person

... The game is dead. I'm out yall.
Acting like I am ruining the game. When most likely it is you. Been here since you were a jit
mean.gif
Been in this game for a long time buddy. Just trying to change up the arguing going about hating and then loving the forging irons.
Your equivalence = 

I got to check out the 11/11 experience since I live on Miami Beach and Nike really went out there way to display the LeBron 11's I picked up the Aways with special packaging but couldn't get the Forging Irons since they were all pre sold. They must have had a good 300 pairs. Sucks but happy I got the aways 

Last edited:
Gonna see if my GF will go to pick up the FI tomorrow. I already know she'll say no, lol. She's not about that life.

Last edited:
Ya'll complaining about the $50 increase over the $200 retail price sure weren't when the Miami Vice Elite IXs dropped at the same price when IXs retailed $170. Y'all have already done paid $250 for Lebrons so this shouldn't be nothing new.

I do question the reasoning behind the price jump, if it's just the addition of the neoprene sleeve/case Nike can eff off with that noise. Or is it for the lacelock. Honestly these aren't worth the $50 increase without the GITD sole IMO. I'd rather pay the same amount and get them from Nike iD with the glow sole cuz let's keep it real these are Big Bangs lite.

On another note per the FTL launch locator it seems far fewer FTLs in my area will be getting the Aways than the KPs. Figure they're just sending more sizes to fewer spots.

Im staring to think some of yall work for nike. Dudes really acting like the price hikes aint nothing. I just stared messing with Brons with the CG 8v2s. Pretty sure I paid 130 for them. We talking about a shoe almost doubling in price in 2yrs. Its rare that I don't have a little buyers remorse from a pickup. That's how I know I'm about done with this ****

I know the forging iron print is more expensive prolly cost Nike 2$ but they are gonna charge 20-30 for it

The lacelock is gonna bring up retail which is ridiculous

Cant wait to see Elite prices :x

I know the forging iron print is more expensive prolly cost Nike 2$ but they are gonna charge 20-30 for it

The lacelock is gonna bring up retail which is ridiculous

Cant wait to see Elite prices :x
As long as FTl and co don't exclude them I think elites will sell well. I don't buy Ndc sold out they just retrieved them.

[/URL]
I got to check out the 11/11 experience since I live on Miami Beach and Nike really went out there way to display the LeBron 11's I picked up the Aways with special packaging but couldn't get the Forging Irons since they were all pre sold. They must have had a good 300 pairs. Sucks but happy I got the aways 
[/quote]
Sorry bro. If they had 300 pairs for one event these should not be that limited. I hope for an all hoh and nt release with 1 or 2 full size runs like the exts 10s instead of the same 10 corrupted nts.

Back
Top Bottom