Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't think most places carried a 13.5 to begin with but there are still 13s & 14s on citygear
ya they were only on EB,  FTL,  and Champs..  NDC or FL didnt have a 13.5. . .  i gotta say im really impressed that places have even been carrying a 13.5 for the XI to begin with,  im a sz13.. but lebrons have always been too snug for me in a 13..  and 14s make me look like i have shrek feet when its a flashy color lol 
13.5 may be hard to find. Your best bet would be to size up to a 14. Still got em with free shipping at DSG.
yea i just went ahead and ordered a 14 off of DSG just in case im not able to come across a 13.5...  thx for the heads up 

if anyone still comes across a 13.5 tell me lol

I have been a Lebron shoe fan since the 8's. I have collected around 15 pairs of Lebron 8-10. I really don't have a "perfect pair" of shoes there is a little imperfection somewhere, which I really don't get considering the price. I went to pick up the "Aways" on Friday and I have to say these are the most inconsistent run of shoes I have seen. I have tried on 7 pair- 2(11) and 5(11.5) all have fit differently and have been cosmetically off.  Example: tried to go TTS with an 11 - right shoe perfect---left shoe couldn't get my foot in- Right shoe had a spot on the toe box that was a different color red like it was touched up or something. It has been a similar experience with all I have tried on, ended up with the best 11.5 I could find out of the 5 I tried on--gave up on TTS. None of the pairs I tried on even came close to being perfect cosmetically. I am expecting too much for $200?

I have been a Lebron shoe fan since the 8's. I have collected around 15 pairs of Lebron 8-10. I really don't have a "perfect pair" of shoes there is a little imperfection somewhere, which I really don't get considering the price. I went to pick up the "Aways" on Friday and I have to say these are the most inconsistent run of shoes I have seen. I have tried on 7 pair- 2(11) and 5(11.5) all have fit differently and have been cosmetically off.  Example: tried to go TTS with an 11 - right shoe perfect---left shoe couldn't get my foot in- Right shoe had a spot on the toe box that was a different color red like it was touched up or something. It has been a similar experience with all I have tried on, ended up with the best 11.5 I could find out of the 5 I tried on--gave up on TTS. None of the pairs I tried on even came close to being perfect cosmetically. I am expecting too much for $200?
Yeah no shoe is going to be "perfect" I ran through a bunch of Kings Pride when they first release, and there were cosmetic imperfections from excessive glue and the infamous dents/bumps on these 11s . If one pair had a dent, I'll check the other and if there were no dents something else will be flawed like a scratch. Somethings always gotta give lol. If you exchange a pair, I bet your next pair will have another problem on it. Its a never ending cycle. Really gotta check that OCD and just keep a pair and move on, thats what I had to do. I found the Aways to be better however, seems like the consensus was less defects on these.  Never...heard of a sizing inconsistency on the same shoe and color though. 

Last edited:
Balled in the KPs tonight. These had my Achilles aching after about 40 minutes. I give them 2 more outings on the court, they're going back to nike if this keeps up.

The shoes were pretty damn comfortable up until that.

Also the foam doesn't scuff up too bad, but the material that surrounds the foam doesn't handle abrasion well at all.

I also had no problems at all with my pinky toes. They felt like they had plenty of room.

Balled in the KPs tonight. These had my Achilles aching after about 40 minutes. I give them 2 more outings on the court, they're going back to nike if this keeps up.

The shoes were pretty damn comfortable up until that.

Also the foam doesn't scuff up too bad, but the material that surrounds the foam doesn't handle abrasion well at all.

I also had no problems at all with my pinky toes. They felt like they had plenty of room.

i stayed patient and it took me about a week until that achilles hot spot went away. during that time, i just used the shoe for lifting weights and walking around. now, i use it and it's part of my rotation for bball.

Not directed at you, homie. More so at the masses that keep stating that Aways look dull. Ok, it's a predominantly Black & Red shoe so it might not be flashy enough for some of you. But being a simple colorway don't make it dull.

Preach.......if they don't like it, they don't like it. But to call the Aways bland is just nonsense. The red posite is glossy and really pops.

In order for some guys to like a black/red shoe it would need to have flashing red lights.

Last edited:
Got my KP XIs and I must say these are much more serious in person!!! :smokin That Parachute Gold on the hyperposite shines like on the gold Flightposites. The arctic green grew on me too.

Just got that little glue on the mesh and some on the right hyperposite toebox but it's all good.

First LeBrons right here lol but always liked the 2s and 4s. I always favored retros but the moment I saw initial images of the KP, I fell in love.

Patiently waiting for that fi release date  
nerd.gif

Got my KP XIs and I must say these are much more serious in person!!!
smokin.gif
That Parachute Gold on the hyperposite shines like on the gold Flightposites. The arctic green grew on me too.

Just got that little glue on the mesh and some on the right hyperposite toebox but it's all good.

First LeBrons right here lol but always liked the 2s and 4s. I always favored retros but the moment I saw initial images of the KP, I fell in love.
That avi 
roll.gif

tempted to get the KP from dsg but gotta resist.
just got laneys and aways last week.

might off the laneys tho. wish the aways were in hand so I could see how I like them on my feet. too lazy to go to a store and stuff.

man tough decision, double up on KPs or cop the aways for that discount on DSG
If you ball in your KP's and just want another pair to wear casual I would say yes, but if you just getting a second pair just because I'd say go with the away's because you'll have to different pairs of XI's and plus you'll be getting that discount! Just my two cents though

If you ball in your KP's and just want another pair to wear casual I would say yes, but if you just getting a second pair just because I'd say go with the away's because you'll have to different pairs of XI's and plus you'll be getting that discount! Just my two cents though
just casul use honestly lol

I am trying to not buy the aways, but that discount is so tempting, thing is I really want the gammas and terracotta warriors and they come out the next two weeks

too many shoes dropping man

Last edited:
I'm pissed... I ordered my KP's from DSG on Friday when there was no discount. Of course, after I order the size 13, they pull it off the web site. I called to see if they'll price match and they said no dice. Son of a ....

Back
Top Bottom