Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hearing people talk about having big bangs already or the gamma blue as the consolation prize. I guess thats understandable because if I strike out with these FI, I'm just going to do some Nike IDs for the 11s as I been wanting to make a pair but didn't want to shed the funds knowing the FI is right around the corner. So I'll have my plan B so i wont feel too bad lol. 

Last edited:
Yea I have big bangs and I def don't mind the recycling.

The people that say they don't want to pay resellers price for the big bangs are about to pay something near that just for the FI retail cost :lol:

If I missed out on the FI and didn't have big bangs, I'd just buy big bangs instead.

I'd be happy if I could find the Big Bangs for 350. But prices have been through the roof on those for a while now.

Getting the FI's for retail is definitely a bargain if you feel like it's the same shoe.

...I for one don't

Maybe I'm out of touch then. Also I incorporated sales tax into my thoughts. Big bangs were 300-350 for the longest in my size range.
I'm just saying, anyone who misses out on the FI for retail should seriously consider looking for big bangs before jumping off the cliff and paying something extra crazy.

terracottas were just released last saturday here in ph. was planning to get it as my 3rd xis. unfortunately, the biggest storm ever pummeled through down south of ph. while people here in manila were not affected, i couldnt make myself buy those tws. had to make a donation to help my countrymen.

Maybe I'm out of touch then. Also I incorporated sales tax into my thoughts. Big bangs were 300-350 for the longest in my size range.
I'm just saying, anyone who misses out on the FI for retail should seriously consider looking for big bangs before jumping off the cliff and paying something extra crazy.

I hate the FI's so I wouldn't tell anybody I know to pay a dime over retail on them.

But 300-350 for the BB9s is not even close to realistic, if it was I would own a pair.

crazy how gammas are called the consolation prize

i like them way more than the forges

i'll get the gammas a lil later tho

Well, Nike Boston isn't getting the FI....what else is new
tired.gif

Last edited:
Looks like I wont have to worry about Lebrons this year. Two good colorways so far but the shoe still sucks.

Only model I still like years later are the VIIIs. Wish I got a pair but I just hate him so much

I like em I feel they could be a little better but they dope

This, I think the colors of the posite and outersole should have been closer to each other but I do still like them, I'm truly reserving judgement until I see them in person though....

Last edited:
Give me feedback about insoles please. I always put Spenco stability insoles in all my sneaks. After I unlaced the Away XI I got today, I removed the insole on the left shoe, it states Lunarlon on it.

The sole was very thick, thicker than most insoles included in shoes. Should I keep the default Lunarlon insoles in these Away XI since they seem so unique? Or would it be alright for me to put the Spenco insoles I usually place in all my shoes?

And what exactly is the Lunarlon gimmick?

Back
Top Bottom