Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Made my first lebron 11 purchase today from FNL on those miami nights. hopefully I don't regret dropping 2 bills on this shoe after copping taxi 12s today too.

Last edited:
Was able to get them at HOH and use the Bday coupon on them. Only saw one other person buy them. Everyone else was there for the Taxis.

do these run small?

cant find post in thread about the fit
It depends on your foot. my TTS is 10 and the toebox for me is tight. I cant see myself wearing this shoe in my TTS for long periods so I went half size up. I don't mind the extra toe room but thats my preference. Visit your local FTL and try these on first since most colorways are sitting on shelves anyway due to the price. 

Just copped miami nights off NDC... still had them in my cart from when they went live. :smokin

anyone else somewhat surprised Nike didnt tack on another $20 for miami nights since they have "carbon fiber"

to me it seems like they always increase the price for the smallest details

Last edited:
nthat.gif
 thanks! I got the 9's....just couldn't resist adding the 11's 

It depends on your foot. my TTS is 10 and the toebox for me is tight. I cant see myself wearing this shoe in my TTS for long periods so I went half size up. I don't mind the extra toe room but thats my preference. Visit your local FTL and try these on first since most colorways are sitting on shelves anyway due to the price. 
repped thx

anyone else somewhat surprised Nike didnt tack on another $20 for miami nights since they have "carbon fiber"

to me it seems like they always increase the price for the smallest details

Yea me too, when pics first dropped I just knew these were gonna be limited and at least $50 more than the average price until I found out it wasn't real carbon fiber and even then I was expecting them to be an extra $20 the way Nike pulls price hike shennanigans :smh:

What's even dumber is the upcoming CF FP1 retro without the CF at a higher price. These get the CF but no price hike. Smh

Back
Top Bottom