Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Ripped. Good looking out. What is the military discount? Works on any in store release??
20%. I was told by a guy at foot locker there are certain shoes that they can't discount, but those are normally retro Jordans. Never had any problems using it on Lebrons, Kd's or Kobes, even used it on the Jordan Gamma 11's.

20%. I was told by a guy at foot locker there are certain shoes that they can't discount, but those are normally retro Jordans. Never had any problems using it on Lebrons, Kd's or Kobes, even used it on the Jordan Gamma 11's.

Thanks bro. Do you use your vet id. Or did you have to sign up for a veterans advantage card??

Might go spend the weekend in No... If Shoe allocation is anything like it was here in houston last year.... These should be easily attainable.... if not m sure I ll find an alternative

allows for some great "what the" or nerf IDs to be made. I bet some ppl pass on the planned releases to get an ID instead. I know I would

ok just checked nikeid timeline.. they are up for 6 weeks or until they run out of material.. fingers crossed some still online in a couple weeks wont have the spare cash till end the month 

Wall of pictures incoming...
Repped! 

The whole package is well done, box, card, extra laces, lace lock, shoe, just awesome. 
nthat.gif

Gonna be a long week waiting for mine to come in. 

Back
Top Bottom