Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
@TEKtheMAESTRO you should check out bigfeetsneaks on IG, I bet you'll get a quick sale bro. Ebays fees are absurd anyway. If u sell em for 285 shipped, take out about 35 in fees, 15 shipping, ur just getting ur retail back and wasted all that time/effort
REPPED! thanks for the IG heads up. im selling it on here for 285 too. like i said, i wanna cut yall a break but sheeeeeet i need a break right now lol

Out of all the 3 All-Star signature sneaks, I like the LeBron XI the best even though I'm a Kobe Bryant fan overall. 

Dont get me wrong, the kicks are dope... but why in the f*ck would Nike release a damn commemorative "Terot" card with these? Some may argue that it goes with the history of the NOLA area. Nike is just throwing some off the wall sh*t at us IMO. I will call it now.... the next nike pack will be the "SCLA" pack (South Central L.A.). It will come with a Blue and a Red bandanna with a toe tag for each shoe. smfh

Last edited:
i think i might of jump the gun on that pre order 
nerd.gif
  feels like these will be available as long as your on top of it 

The crimson elites are decent but not what nike wants for them. I can wait for the massive discounts like the other elites so far. Miami vs Akron pair is growing on me but only $120 and below.

Last edited:
For those that are looking to find matching gear for the all stars. Found this at footlocker.
Nike made caps always look cheap for me, I'm strictly a New Era guy.

Nice, funky hoodie though. Can you clarify if the hoodie is for a specific All-Star shoe or is it something that can go with any of the 3? And did you see any hoodies that go with a specified shoe when you were in the store? Or is that the only one available as far as All-Star gear goes? 

And did they have t-shirts, shorts, and socks too?

I had to bite the bullet--My wife's B-day and Valentine's Day on Friday

I won't be able to fight for these Friday morning--just did a pre-order

vices ltd -- 325.00 shipped not too bad--just could not let these go

Feel much better now!

i think i might of jump the gun on that pre order :nerd:   feels like these will be available as long as your on top of it 

Just what I was thinking...

No TLO is a good sign

Seems like you guys fell victim to .....
View media item 797801Jk but I really would have to had struck out on release day before I paid over retail :smh: unless you already knew these weren't coming to your area and were definitely gonna be unobtainable for you but to each his own at least you guys won't have to worry about all the madness this Friday :wink:

Last edited:
Paid 285 from one of the reseller sites I shop with frequently. Emailed him and asked for him to look out and it was no problem (site listed at 330) and sold all but 2 pair up to that point (1 size run). Can't wait till the come in

roll.gif

that feeling when you pay preorder and still get one in the cart on NDC......

That's why you set your shipping options to domestic only.
buyer is located in asia somewhere. i have to ship it to asia...whenever it gets there then he has to confirm it. then 3 days after he confirms it got there, paypal will release the funds into my paypal account. then i gotta transfer it to my bank account, which takes 3 more business days. all together, assuming it took 1 solid week to get to asia... itd take 2 weeks minimum to get the money. thats ridiculous. trying to curb fraud or not. and to stop them from doing that, they have to do it to you 25 times, AND you have to wait 90 days, AND items must equal over $250 (not bad) that is 25 high burning hoops to jump through. and assuming you only sold 1 item a month, this would only go on for 2 years and 1 month. like i said...ridiculous.

Dont ship international and update your tracking number and it gets released within 3 days. Next time you know now to not ship international

definitely taking a break after the gumbos... gotta sell some shoes out of my collection due to overspending.

Back
Top Bottom