Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My magic number for not buying is 160 retail. I don't care what they come out with, I'm good. I get more use out of 100 dollar free runs than I do 180 retro Jordan's
So.....do you have any Lebron 11s and ..if so..have you purchased any of them for 160??? Seems kinda crazy to say that on a thread for a shoe that is set at a 200-220 price point.

do you follow this thread? almost every color has been available for below retail minus the limited ones like the FI, BHM

Even the KP for around for below retail.

do you follow this thread? almost every color has been available for below retail minus the limited ones like the FI, BHM

Even the KP for around for below retail.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeup

When I say I wont buy a shoe for over 160 retail, that means I won't pay more than 160 retail for a shoe. Seems pretty self explanatory

Last edited:
So.....do you have any Lebron 11s and ..if so..have you purchased any of them for 160??? Seems kinda crazy to say that on a thread for a shoe that is set at a 200-220 price point.
i have lebron xi away, graffiti, christmas & gator kings all below retail, i got em for $150 per pair...ijs

on a funny side note the retail for the xi's is £20 cheaper in the UK than the x's where. The 11's go for £130 and the 10's where £150.... they didn't shift at all in the UK... I personally only got the pure plats. 

any of TeamUK in here that know websites or outlets in the UK which get discounted nike basketball trainers... as its so rare to see them go on sale on NDC

I don't know about sale as they don't really drop on price so much but sites I use are:
Soleheaven
Foot locker
Urban Industry
Foot asylum
Foot Patrol
Size

Last edited:
I don't know about sale as they don't really drop on price so much but sites I use are:
Soleheaven
Foot locker
Urban Industry
Foot asylum
Size
thanks not used foot asylum or soleheaven yet... yh it sucks for us not getting the discounts like they do in US, but then we dont get them at the same level of quantity i suppose seeing as we are the land of less hype 

It's funny how much the elite 11 looks like the 9. Sales/Hype on the 11s was far from what Nike expected and this is their attempt to save it.

Not to me.

I loved the Elite 9s at first sight, only liked the Elite Xs from an iD standpoint ...

These Elite XIs look like something Calvin Johnson would wear if the Lions ever played in the Super Bowl... IMO.

Last edited:
thanks not used foot asylum or soleheaven yet... yh it sucks for us not getting the discounts like they do in US, but then we dont get them at the same level of quantity i suppose seeing as we are the land of less hype 

I'm happy they less hype here means we can get them but it's getting harder now as people in the US etc stealing all our God damn quantities haha

I'm happy they less hype here means we can get them but it's getting harder now as people in the US etc stealing all our God damn quantities haha
haha tell me about it... plus i think the hype also growing in europe doesnt help either. Im just glad im not to bothered about retro J releases cause i see some my boys struggle picking up them cause of the hypebeast who buy them and dont even know who Jordan is or even watch basketball at all lol.

But the hype is so low on lebrons, kd's and kobes i can count on one hand the amount of people i know in my city who purchase them

Wow. Didn't they release that the KD6 sales have been great. Lebron XI is the best selling Bron? Kobe's might take a dive due to the pricing but then again with the volume and higher cost, they'll probably just do fine.

I think everyone is over reacting. How about we wait until they announce the Elites. The Crimsons are hot. And I'll only buy them on release day with the military.

Got my remaining pairs earlier this morning
happy.gif
all lbj's? unboxing pics!

Save what? This is their best selling Lebron shoe so far.

I would not equate best selling to success. The LBJ 11's cost more to produce, due to the materials. So Nike has gone full GR mode on the 11 and the hype has suffered as a result. I have never been a fan of the 11, but I know several LeBron enthusiasts who loved the 7's, 8's, 9's, 10's and not these. I mean plenty. To each his own. But all the feedback I get from most people is they are disappointed in this model.

I would not equate best selling to success. The LBJ 11's cost more to produce, due to the materials. So Nike has gone full GR mode on the 11 and the hype has suffered as a result. I have never been a fan of the 11, but I know several LeBron enthusiasts who loved the 7's, 8's, 9's, 10's and not these. I mean plenty. To each his own. But all the feedback I get from most people is they are disappointed in this model.

I am the flip...I loved the generations, IV's, and 2's...hated all others except the 11's. Even though Lebron doesn't wear them; I think the Kings pride 11's are gonna be classics.

I hated all the other lebron models 1 thru 10. They were just plain to me. When the 11 came out i was in love. This is one of them shoes that you can wear 10 years from now and people will be like hey, did those just come out?

Back
Top Bottom