• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
U GET A REP FOR NOT SKIPPING LEG DAY #SALUTE

Salute! Gotta kill tris and chest today tho! My legs are donezo from wednesday. From my sophomore year of high school on up I was hardbody in the gym up until this past December. FINALS HAD YA BOY'S SCHEDULE MESSED UP BIG TIME. but I started back up again this past month, time to get these gains!

IVE HEARD ABOUT THIS

IM ONE OF THOSE LAZY GUYS. DONT WANN PULL OUT INSERT

LMAO I BOUGHT SOME SPENCO SOLES FOR MY RUNNING SHOES. SPENCO SOLES JUST SITTING HERE LIKE BRO UMMMMM
yeah it's like pulling teeth trying to get the XI insert out of the shoe.

Finally a new Avi.

Yeah. I skipped leg day for a LONG time. I usually do squats, calf raises, leg press, thigh press, etc then go run for like 3 months or more. I do it more for leg strength not size.

I tend to wear Roshes at the gym and wear Brooks on run days.

Yeah. I skipped leg day for a LONG time. I usually do squats, calf raises, leg press, thigh press, etc then go run for like 3 months or more. I do it more for leg strength not size.

I tend to wear Roshes at the gym and wear Brooks on run days.

All of that plus supersets w/ deadlifts + clean and jerks. I'm really into olympic exercises as of late. Wanna start throwing in some single leg squats as well.

That's wack. I can use my military discount on MOST releases (Kobe's seem to be the exception when evil bald blonde manager at HoH is there and of course true QS like KD Florals, ASG pack, etc). But it all depends on the manager/staff. Champs always gives me a hard time with military discounts. You have to wait 14 days and it can't be a release day ie ALL he shoes we want.

I was able to cop the Blackouts yesterday for $171.

Where are you located? Champs here won't give a military discount on anything with a release day anymore.

Where are you located? Champs here won't give a military discount on anything with a release day anymore.

They don't here either in Tampa. Like I said, it has to be a regular release. And usually it's with shenanigans. I tried to buy my daughter some Jordan's from Champs (terrible idea). And they were retro+ that had been out for awhile. Naw, we won't give the military discount. Foot Locker, Foot Action and FNL would've been cool with it. Now if only I could find a FNL that would do WC and military!!

It really is a crap shoot though. It depends on the store, staff, etc.

And I can't mess with Clean and Jerks. Dead lifts are cool but I'd probably save it for back day.

Hmm. Stylistically, I'd choose the Foams but I don't wear those so Brons despite technically the Foams are truer black outs. The Brons tongue and swoosh are chroma, have the speckle/sprinkle on the Posite and have a grayish tint in some cases.

They don't here either in Tampa. Like I said, it has to be a regular release. And usually it's with shenanigans. I tried to buy my daughter some Jordan's from Champs (terrible idea). And they were retro+ that had been out for awhile. Naw, we won't give the military discount. Foot Locker, Foot Action and FNL would've been cool with it. Now if only I could find a FNL that would do WC and military!!

It really is a crap shoot though. It depends on the store, staff, etc.

And I can't mess with Clean and Jerks. Dead lifts are cool but I'd probably save it for back day.

Good luck finding a FNL letting you double! I've can usually get away with using military plus my VIP rewards at FTL.

I take you're AF or CG if you're in Tampa? I actually grew up in the Central FL area and still have my Bucs and FSU football season tickets. I'd have Magic tickets, too, if I could make more games, but I settled on Rockets season tickets since I'm stationed in Houston.

Good luck finding a FNL letting you double! I've can usually get away with using military plus my VIP rewards at FTL.

I take you're AF or CG if you're in Tampa? I actually grew up in the Central FL area and still have my Bucs and FSU football season tickets. I'd have Magic tickets, too, if I could make more games, but I settled on Rockets season tickets since I'm stationed in Houston.

I've never used VIP before in conjunction. I know in Fort Lauderdale, Dave the Broward Mall Mgr won't let me stack. Never tried at University.

And I'm one of the few, the proud.

Last edited:
The people who don't like the Blackout's, I seriously question your taste. The Blackout's are seriously one of the very best LeBron 11's. Nike did these right.
One of the very best? Nah... its as close as you'll get to a all black XI, that's about it

I checked them out twice and for $200+ I passed both times so I know its not meant... I mean, I tried to like em, literally looking and examining them hard at NTNY like I was about to perform surgery. The chroma/prism swoosh is the only thing saving 'em for a discount consideration. They are boring in person. HD pics, filters, and the such did these shoes more justice and the limited-ness factor are the only things keeping them in the discussion. Nike knew what they were doing lol

X takes it for me, i hoop in X vs XI and everyone has to agree the X comfort right out of the box is off the chart, no break in time or whatsoever. Colorways is alright on the X my fav pair out of all of em are the Pressures and Xmas!
if you hoop and are anything but a pg, odds are you like the X better. i hoop exclusively in the X's really. which sucks cuz finding a size 13 x for anything near retail is almost impossible now. i HATED playing in the XI. it literally hurt my feet after a short time. As far as looks go, the 11 LOOKS better imo. but performance/comfort-wise theyre miles apart. its not even ALMOST close.

Back
Top Bottom