Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
sigh...$275 for the Elite is just ridiculous especially when the material is not really any more expensive than the regular xi.

i thought the only XDR even in Asia was the TWs they got? might be worth a try if there are other colorways that are XDR. i might be able to get friends or relatives in Taiwan to scoop them up.

TW, AvM, Aways, Gammas are XDR in Asia. And I'm 80% sure SLHs are too.

Last edited:
Quiet in here. I hope they go on sale next week 
happy.gif

Anyone else unable to log into NDC this morning?  Anyone "Wait for turn" and then all of a sudden that message just go away with no message and nothing added to cart?  

My footlocker has Elite Xs in stock (SuperHero and Crimson left) on sale for $179. Is this a good buy at that price?

My footlocker has Elite Xs in stock (SuperHero and Crimson left) on sale for $179. Is this a good buy at that price?
I think thats a solid price, but only if you have a coupon or something to add with them at this point…I love the performance aspect of my elites (homes), but the two color ways you mention can probably be had for cheaper.  

Anyone else unable to log into NDC this morning?  Anyone "Wait for turn" and then all of a sudden that message just go away with no message and nothing added to cart?  
No problems logging in.  Only problem was Nike NOT releasing the links for the Men's sizes when the twitter link for the Elite Series dropped.

That 275 or if you wanna be technical 274.99 is just hideous and then I go back and think it's just 25 more dollars. When is enough-enough? Most I will ever spend is 350. Thoughts?

That 275 or if you wanna be technical 274.99 is just hideous and then I go back and think it's just 25 more dollars. When is enough-enough? Most I will ever spend is 350. Thoughts?

Thought about grabbing them for a split second for hooping. Was already awake to try n get the kds. Was able to add the lebrons to cart. Looked at that $298 on the checkout screen, did the Jay-Z gif and said "Yea I'm gonna have to REALLY love a cw to drop this much" as I removed them from my cart.

These were cool, but for $275? Nah. How did we get to this point? This isn't an old retro that you've hunted. This is ridiculous :smh:

WOW LMAO NIKE IS TROLLING TO THE MAX.

$275 RETAIL!!!!!!!

DOES IT COME WITH DIAMONDS? A LOTTERY TICKET?

IM NOT SPENDING A DIME ON NIKE ONCE I USE UP THE REST OF MY GIFTCARDS I HAVE LEFT.

WOW LMAO NIKE IS TROLLING TO THE MAX.

$275 RETAIL!!!!!!!

DOES IT COME WITH DIAMONDS? A LOTTERY TICKET?

IM NOT SPENDING A DIME ON NIKE ONCE I USE UP THE REST OF MY GIFTCARDS I HAVE LEFT.

jlaw-okay.gif

Keep telling yourself that

Last edited:
Full size run on NDC of the Brons. While KD's and Kobe's sold out. Sans a size 14 for the Kd left. GREAT to see these sit. $275 is unreal man.

I don't how you guys have big budget for shoes every week without reselling to pay for it

As a college student, I've gotta be extremely picky when it comes to getting any release. I limit myself to 2 pairs. It sucks but it is what it is. So far only have the GK and reallyl happy. May be the only pair of 11.

Yeah 275 is definitely out of control man, what's news years Xii and elites going to retail for 250 and 350??it has to stop at some point.....

Yeah 275 is definitely out of control man, what's news years Xii and elites going to retail for 250 and 350??it has to stop at some point.....
Yeah I think this will be nike's lesson... 250 is where i draw the line...

Back
Top Bottom