Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Jordan restock is gonna require a graphing calculator
roll.gif

Just one and then you are in line (or added to cart), assuming you get it right.
Yeah but is buggy, very inconsistent. Yesterday lots of people complained about having to enter multiple captchas. It also froze on me once and I had to refresh the page, and I was using my suped up computer. Seen other post about the freezing issue as well. But it worked just fine for me last night for the foams 4 pics and I was in line. 

Glad I was able to help someone with a 12 today.... Captcha is ridiculous the one release the first pic was dogs with 2 separate pics of dogs, one with one and the other with 3, I was like hmm dogs so must be plural lol

Anyone else doing practice runs for the what the lebrons? Lol I swear every release I just put shoes in the cart to improve my reflex skills.

Forget equations, Nike should have us solving Feynman diagrams. Crowdsource quantum electrodynamics, haha.

the 2k lebrons just get me irrated. Nike needs to realize some people have jobs and responsibilities and cant sit around playing a video game all day
Nor can everybody camp for several days, or code a bot, or get a faster internet connection. There has been and always will be "advantages" for certain groups of people.

Those black grey red PEs aren't as great as some of you make them out to be. I definitely don't see them selling out at $275.

I think the white red (with the red metallic piece) look better.

Back
Top Bottom