Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Finally was able to see the Hero's in person today. My God.. Those shoes pop. Seriously was ready to plunk down that 275. Lol had to hold back.

Hero's in person are dope as hell, love the crimson and the lace lock is this neat somewhat translucent color

Nice shoe actually

the red highs are sitting on the bay at 325. Prolly could talk the seller down if I wanted. But man if it ain't the 9s Champ Pack I don't wanna hear it.

Where are you seeing that :nerd:

Anyway, pretty sure the price for my size (US 8 ) is gonna be a lot more, much fewer out there

Last edited:
Where are you seeing that :nerd:

Anyway, pretty sure the price for my size (US 8) is gonna be a lot more, much fewer out there

the 'bay, where else? :lol: and yea, it's a sz. 7. I've noticed the only times I see really inflated prices for kicks are SBs....Jordans and Lebrons? Nah. We find good deals. Most of the time. Sometimes. Maybe.

thinking about picking up the bhm and doing the acetone think to them floating lions
laugh.gif
 but i'm serious though

I need to see them up close because even though the champ pack red looks similar, there seems to be some kind of detail within the red fuse on the 2k14. Doesn't really matter but small details dont hurt either.

Back
Top Bottom