Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If NT's dont seem somethin their way theyre against you or if they think theyve proven you wrong theyre against or if you say somethin they dont like theyre against you..i remember the good ol NT days

it's not that you just get tired of some peoples non-sense and negative attitude and bs towards shoes and releases
I can understand that, but come on, y'all are excessive with it
laugh.gif

Just skimming through pages to get caught up, I've seen dudes put damn near all of ol' boy's posts under the microscope. At this point it's just making everyone involved look lame. Just ignore him if you find him annoying, it's not hard to do in a thread with dozens of other posters.
I said i was done with him and i'm ignore him what got me was the fence straddling on the KC's that he refuse to respond when i called him out, so yeah i took it to far and for that i apologize to the thread i won't be paying him anymore attention

gentlemen its my bday today and all i want is a pair of WTL lol.......that and a new set of rims for my M5 
laugh.gif

If NT's dont seem somethin their way theyre against you or if they think theyve proven you wrong theyre against or if you say somethin they dont like theyre against you..i remember the good ol NT days

You came in here initially with a mindset of trolling people, so don't start getting your feelings hurt now that you've been ping pong'd around in multiple threads.

:wink:

Last edited:
You came in here initially with a mindset of trolling people, so don't start getting your feelings hurt now that you've been ping pong'd around in multiple threads.

Go clip your fingernails too.
Feelings hurt?
lol.gif
Naw, i'm patiently waiting for the WTL to drop

Last edited:
I said i was done with him and i'm ignore him what got me was the fence straddling on the KC's that he refuse to respond when i called him out, so yeah i took it to far and for that i apologize to the thread i won't be paying him anymore attention

My man

uuGNXaD.gif

I feel like a lame for even defending him, but I just got tired of scrolling through post after post, page after page of dudes mobbing on him.

As my final defense of a ___ that I don't know or care about, he did in fact say that the Kings Crowns were a GR as a sarcastic reply to someone.

With that, I too am done with this nonsense :lol:

I'M BEING TOLD THE U.S. RELEASE OF THE WTL WILL ALSO BE JUNE 28.

WHO IS TELLING YOU THO

I CAN'T SAY THE SOURCE. I JUST PASS THE INFO ALONG WHEN I GET IT.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER. THE SHOES ARE GOING TO RELEASE AND IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED. SO WHETHER WE KNOW NOW OR A DAY BEFORE THE RELEASE WE WILL KNOW IT AHEAD OF TIME AND HAVE TIME TO PLAN ACCORDINGLY.

this is really bad now.

WTL, south beach 11, concord foams are all going to relase in a short period of time.

this is gonne to be really bad,

seem like i will not pay my mortage this month
eyes.gif

this is really bad now.

WTL, south beach 11, concord foams are all going to relase in a short period of time.

eyes.gif
but who was priorities?

this is really bad now.

eyes.gif

but who was priorities?
Prio are: Foams for sure, that's my favourite shoe and i really like that colorway. and WTL i don't wanna miss that. That being said i need to check out if those will arive in italy or i have to pay way more money than everyone else to get one pair (as i always do

)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom