Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I use Sole protectors, one pair on my Lebron X IDs because i had @Dc30  put glow paint on the soles so I don't want that rubbing/chipping off, and one on my Lebron 9 Chinas because they would look really bad with yellowed soles.
@serstylz2  someone who understands the concept of being on ice..

gamerg gamerg I get why you do it and understand it. Just saying I wouldn't do it. Even with plastic wrap the soles can yellow and you lose all kinds of grip on the bottom. But I get you want to preserve the iciness of the soles.

For what it is worth. I just got an email back from my nike rep on campus and was told the WTL will be RELEASED in September in the US. No word on other countries.

@GamerG I get why you do it and understand it. Just saying I wouldn't do it. Even with plastic wrap the soles can yellow and you lose all kinds of grip on the bottom. But I get you want to preserve the iciness of the soles.
because it blocks out UV light it slows down the yellowing down to a significant amount.. and you can always spray UV coating on them too..

he forgot to cover the upper and inner upper from the possibility of the jeans staining the white material.. #helostthedeadstockappearancefromthetop

For what it is worth. I just got an email back from my nike rep on campus and was told the WTL will be RELEASED in September in the US. No word on other countries.

Someone mentioned this a week or so ago. Probably some truth to this.

Rocking them kc with this tee
i thought about doing a Zelda them for my KCs repped

my sofa is deadstock
^^^ that couch used to be white...some yellowing has occurred over time...better apply some seaglow
yall wildin, let that man breath

There's really no variance in the sprite cw compared to the 8s lol.

If any1 happens to find a decent deal on a size 12 WTL forward it my way, I know a guy who has a 12 taht only wants to trade for DB IV or DB V.
they already done sprite cw variation last year lebron x low and failed miserably
laugh.gif
yeah those sprite Xs were horrid like the rest of the X lows, but these XI lows are something else espc that godly pillow feel and lack of pinky toe bone crunch

man dare I say it but I think I like these MORE than the 8s

*flashes legs to prevent being flamed to death*
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Someone mentioned this a week or so ago. Probably some truth to this.
time to prepare but Sept horrible month for me with my wife and daughter's birthdays on the 7th and 14th
mean.gif
 and we taking my daughter to Legoland Dallas this yr for hers.....maybe i can make some WTL out of Lego's
laugh.gif

The thing the will ruin a nice pair of kicks the fastest is a child. My daughter is 7 and she still be steppin all over my ish. Since she was little she would do it on purpose, if i was talking to someone she would do it to get my attention. She's made a game out of it. lol

The thing the will ruin a nice pair of kicks the fastest is a child. My daughter is 7 and she still be steppin all over my ish. Since she was little she would do it on purpose, if i was talking to someone she would do it to get my attention. She's made a game out of it. lol
kids and shoes are like kids with any electronic device.. finger prints everywhere and its getting thrown,dropped,sloberred on bitten and fed to the puppies all at their delight..lol

kids and shoes are like kids with any electronic device.. finger prints everywhere and its getting thrown,dropped,sloberred on bitten and fed to the puppies all at their delight..lol
nope i nipped that ish in the bud quick, my daughter knows better matter of fact she dont even be around me if my shoes are suede anything else and i don't mind because it's a wipe off but she learned the diff, hard head makes a soft.....
devil.gif

If you're dumb enough to pay 750 for a pair of shoes, much less... Lebrons... Then you deserve to buy them.
So, we got people paying $750 and $850 for WTLs and they got nothing but hand clapping gifs and congrats and I'm the one being called dumb. Okay.

So, we got people paying $750 and $850 for WTLs and they got nothing but hand clapping gifs and congrats and I'm the one being called dumb. Okay.
hahahah im sorry but this is soo true 
laugh.gif

i would hold out, to pay that much then find out their gonna be available like the wtkd 6 would be crazy

Don't sweat it, do what you want with yorur money, people spend their money on dumber things.

I would try to lock down a pair of WTL for that price doe.

Back
Top Bottom