Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I doubt the kc price go up.... People will soon move on to the 12....
Most are just Waiting for the wtl drop n it's gna be a wrap...
The kc are nice n they were.widely available people that missed out like me ain't trying to go above 350 if that...
Now in the long run it might be a different story
That's like saying the SB 8s should have lost all of its resale value as soon as the first LeBron 9 dropped...

I think KC will be worth something given some time, it really is a sneaker that makes you say wow in person.

Skittle lows are garbage!

I think KC will be worth something given some time, it really is a sneaker that makes you say wow in person.
QFT. But dudes are still throwing away this shoe for 300 and below, but they'll be the same ones looking for a pair later on and having to pay more than what they sold it for lmao :smh:

QFT. But dudes are still throwing away this shoe for 300 and below, but they'll be the same ones looking for a pair later on and having to pay more than what they sold it for lmao
mean.gif
yea thats usually how it works... they **** on the other EXTs and regardless of the sole discoloration(which nobody will be able to see anyways), the shoe is actually really nice. 

The posite turns heads no doubt.. all you gotta do is take care of em like anything else and theyll last. 

literally EVERY ext has dropped in price including corks.

what makes you think these won't? there was little hype.

Lmao @ "what does hype have to do with it"

Unfortunately, in this game it determines almost everything. Whether resellers win or lose, whether you cop or strike out

Last edited:

literally EVERY ext has dropped in price including corks.

what makes you think these won't? there was little hype.
What does hype have to do with it? These are a nice looking sneaker.. once people wear their pairs and DS pairs dry up..price goes up. 

Edit: that is my personal opinion..I think corks were too high to begin with on the price

Last edited:
Can only speak for myself but I got these to wear. If that's why you have them, then what does future value matter at all?

Speculation about new pairs becoming more/less valuable over time is just that, speculation.

Can only speak for myself but I got these to wear. If that's why you have them, then what does future value matter at all?

Speculation about new pairs becoming more/less valuable over time is just that, speculation.
Doubling up.

true af.

i paid like 500 for ds sb 9's from holy grail cause i nearly got scammed and i wasn't having the ******** just to save 100.

word got out and cats were telling me "bro you're not gonna make any money off of those!!!"

keep in mind these are the same guys you see on facebook lowballing the **** out of people and think sb's go for retail :lol:

Last edited:
that racoon mentality :rofl: but the KCs are "Gold" i think it's described that way in the color description :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ "racoon"... I use a variation of that word on the daily. What y'all think of Nikes Twitter trolling? ...I wonder if they're just getting everyone's attention while building up to something. Then again they could just be getting rid of crap that's sitting there.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ "racoon"... I use a variation of that word on the daily. What y'all think of Nikes Twitter trolling? ...I wonder if they're just getting everyone's attention while building up to something. Then again they could just be getting rid of crap that's sitting there.
I honestly think they're testing to see how many bots are still running and grabbin ish...hopefully it leads to a crazy drop but I doubt it. 

Indep Days (CAVS) colorway just shot to # 1 on my list of xi's with tha quickness !!!!!!! i LOVE when that happens.... shoe only seen in pics and vid show up and ya like me 1000 times more than u did in any pic

that gummy sole is so chewy and darned delicous

Indep Days (CAVS) colorway just shot to # 1 on my list of xi's with tha quickness !!!!!!! i LOVE when that happens.... shoe only seen in pics and vid show up and ya like me 1000 times more than u did in any pic

that gummy sole is so chewy and darned delicous

haha, far from cavs c/w.

I honestly think they're testing to see how many bots are still running and grabbin ish...hopefully it leads to a crazy drop but I doubt it. 

Ha, I've been playing along and testing what I could get just using tweetdeck at my computer. Got the jordan 3s and shooting stars in my cart but didn't buy either

Ha, I've been playing along and testing what I could get just using tweetdeck at my computer. Got the jordan 3s and shooting stars in my cart but didn't buy either
Yea I havent been able to get anything at the original drop time but once all the bots clear up you can add to cart smh

shooting stars is a little impressive but they sat in stores

3's are gr.

don't worry though i feel like wtl's aren't gonna be any more limited than wtkd's, memph put that ish in my head and it makes sense.

shooting stars is a little impressive but they sat in stores

3's are gr.

don't worry though i feel like wtl's aren't gonna be any more limited than wtkd's, memph put that ish in my head and it makes sense.
View media item 1078244..we talking about Nike man.

Back
Top Bottom