Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That's why they use the 20% discounts, it's going side by side.
Paying retail and getting $50 after fees etc, just seems like a waste of time. Yes I've read all the "$50 in interest in my acct" stuff, but let's be real, this isn't the same at all. Doubling your money? That makes more sense, but guess that's why I'm not a reseller. But that's just my opinion. Sell away guys! Waiting till I can get retail plus ship lol.

"auto generating coupon scalpers"
roll.gif

Last edited:
I'm not going to lie. I think I have probably 50 pairs of shoes I want to sell off. But it's mainly because of space and not wearing the shoes.

The only time I've ever bought anything to resell back was when the Xbox 360 came out. I didn't make any money. It was a waste of my time. The best time to strike is right when the product comes out or if it's a highly limited item.

But if you can get a FSR of Highly sought shoes with a discount, that's not a bad investment. WTLs, 2K14s, WTKDs, DB3s, DB5s, Red October Yeezys.

But selling retro Jordan's, average GRs, I'd rather just buy stocks, sell blood/sperm or do consulting.

Last edited:
Paying retail and getting $50 after fees etc, just seems like a waste of time. Yes I've read all the "$50 in interest in my acct" stuff, but let's be real, this isn't the same at all. Doubling your money? That makes more sense, but guess that's why I'm not a reseller. But that's just my opinion. Sell away guys! Waiting till I can get retail plus ship lol.
they could make $100 easy if they used a 20%. 

some people seem to forget that all the reseller had to do was click and buy. Some dont even click. 
laugh.gif

they could make $100 easy if they used a 20%. 

some people seem to forget that all the reseller had to do was click and buy. Some dont even click. :lol:  

Yeah. Agreed. If they had 20% off on the SE lows and managed to get a FSR or a few pairs, they could easily sell for $400 and make a decent recoup. Again, it all depends on the shoe. WTLs, the SEs and 2K14 were the only limited Lebrons this last year.

Thanks for the suggestion big j, hit up HoH in my hometown and was able to have my brother cop em for me :D

There's something missing on those, can't put my finger on it but they just don't get me damp.
Chrome or white... maybe even carbon. the shoe looks really lackluster outside of the professional pics. I'm glad they changed the lows to the black heel piece instead of white and the elites to gold instead of chrome because I liked the initial colors more and I struck out on both so I don't feel bad because now they both look weak to me 
laugh.gif

It sucks there's no HoH here in Pittsburgh but they have one in the small ghetto city I was raised in. Gotta pay tax there too.. that extra 6% :frown:

The thing about the 10 champ pack elites is... they had crazy detail, looked great, and FELT great. the 11 elites look good, but the lack of black makes it look like an iron man custom.  and lets just be honest... the 11s is a big step back in comfort from the 10s.

Post Man just dropped off SE lows. Made my day since i wasn't expecting till Mon. Love them more in person.

Back
Top Bottom