Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anybody still know a store that has either of the chump pack? Know I'm super late, that's what happens when you forget to check back in the thread. Thanks.

Anybody still know a store that has either of the chump pack? Know I'm super late, that's what happens when you forget to check back in the thread. Thanks.
nah. both were very limited and lows are selling for a lot. elites not so much but still not a shoe that would sit on a shelf. only store that still might have them is flightclub.

Also.... I'm starting to believe the WTLs won't be a difficult pick up. Already seen a couple dudes wearing their early or overseas pairs this past week. I'm really not concerned that the US release will be all that limited.

Totally agree. WTL are all over place. And if u miss out I don't see resell being greater than $400 but I could be wrong.

Yep... KCs are just beautiful
View media item 1061662

Still can't believe I missed out on these. Smh

resell will be 550-650 for wtl. if wtkb was cheaper but with higher resell. hope I am wrong though

nah. both were very limited and lows are selling for a lot. elites not so much but still not a shoe that would sit on a shelf. only store that still might have them is flightclub.
What are sz 10 lows going for? I want to get a pair to complete my pack and I kept changing my mind on the lows so I never tried to cop them.

What are sz 10 lows going for? I want to get a pair to complete my pack and I kept changing my mind on the lows so I never tried to cop them.
around 400 or better. I suggest scooping up now because with time these will go up.

Also.... I'm starting to believe the WTLs won't be a difficult pick up. Already seen a couple dudes wearing their early or overseas pairs this past week. I'm really not concerned that the US release will be all that limited.

Totally agree. WTL are all over place. And if u miss out I don't see resell being greater than $400 but I could be wrong.

Yep... KCs are just beautiful
View media item 1061662

Still can't believe I missed out on these. Smh

AT THE $250+TAX ENTRY PRICE, RESELL WILL DEF BE GREATER THAN $400 BUT PROBABLY NOT ASTRONOMICAL.

sorry, saw multiple people saying they still available here and in places like San Antonio. I didn't believe it, would love a hookup if those guys canView media item 1113831

High might get returns and sit a little but you won't find lows chillin like that

Dang! I keep kicking myself for passing on even waking up. What about on the elites? Their value going to appreciate too?
not as fast as the lows but I believe so. As you can see elites chilling on shelves/getting returned so it will take longer. High retail ultimately ruined the shoe for resell purposes. If someone wanted em to wear makes it easier to get close to retail (but nike retail this time was practically resell anyway :lol:)

the multi color lows are ok , i wish they would have used the bottom sole of the lebron 8 though , did anyone notice they used the 8s sole for gs sz, but for mens its the 9s sole? gs model looks way better imo

not as fast as the lows but I believe so. As you can see elites chilling on shelves/getting returned so it will take longer. High retail ultimately ruined the shoe for resell purposes. If someone wanted em to wear makes it easier to get close to retail (but nike retail this time was practically resell anyway
laugh.gif
)
Thanks.

1.KP

2.SE Elite

3.Superhero Elite

4.KC

5.BHM/Gator King/Miami Night/Anthracite

Lows

1.Sprite

2.Acid Lion

3.Biscayne