Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The Lebron 11 "champ pack" highs and lows are the same numbers produced as last year's actual lebron 10 champ pack? That mean only 500 lows and 500 elites, because if I remember correctly, only 500 champ packs were sold last year.

A quick ebay search shows 200+ available for LeBron 11 Elite SE...even if you assume 25% of those are for the lows, that means 30% are for resale? Doesn't seem to add up if you ask me...

Last edited:
I thought last year's were hotter. But the championship and possible the allure of resell is what's driving the EBay auctions. The lows are selling crazy high.

Just drop them space jams again :lol:

Kinda hard for me to gauge the concord craze because I walked in at afternoon grabbed a Cinnabon strolled through the mall and window shopped for about 30 mins and bought the matching tee and socks. Lastly proceeding to ftl where my pair was being held for free .99 :lol:

But 4real sneakers won't die anytime soon. Everyone in this thread will be very active the rest of the year

I had more trouble getting the Space Jams than the Concords, but that's just me.

I don't think the Champ Xs and SE XIs were produced in the same numbers. Champ Xs released in significantly fewer places from what I remember. You basically didn't have much hope of getting them unless you had a bot or was connected.

It's anecdotal. However...in Florida last year, we only had Dadeland and the smaller Miami boutiques get them. This year, we had Florida Mall, Dadeland and Pembroke Pines get them. So there was probably more availability despite they being inferior. I think this year's WTL is way hotter than last year's.

It's anecdotal. However...in Florida last year, we only had Dadeland and the smaller Miami boutiques get them. This year, we had Florida Mall, Dadeland and Pembroke Pines get them. So there was probably more availability despite they being inferior. I think this year's WTL is way hotter than last year's.
Florida Mall got Champ packs last year.. now did the shoes make it the actual public's hands.. that's another question all together.

I had more trouble getting the Space Jams than the Concords, but that's just me.
Space Jams were a easy cop.. The Concords.. after seeing the storm of  people who transformed into Incredible Hulk ripping doors off the hinges.. I quietly passed.. the shoe is okay but i value my arm leg and limbs..

Florida Mall got Champ packs last year.. now did the shoes make it the actual public's hands.. that's another question all together.
Florida Mall + WTL = No Normal People WIll Be Getting Them At Retail.

A Connect there already told me the game Florida Malls HOH runs..lol

I don't think the Champ Xs and SE XIs were produced in the same numbers. Champ Xs released in significantly fewer places from what I remember. You basically didn't have much hope of getting them unless you had a bot or was connected.

significantly fewer places? how so? only HoH got this years shoes. HoH and Niketowns got pairs last year.

Once again, just asking a simple question. I know everyone's caught up reminiscing about the 90s and the shoe game before concords but Has anyone else been hit with back order on dsg before?

I've been back ordered before and had the order fulfilled. I've seen cancellations too.

Awesome. Leads me to believe that I'm either going to get canceled or they found some in the warehouse or from stores that they're trying to get rid of.

Yeap Retros are only growing stronger with every release. Precisely why i see wolf grey 3s and wolf grey and thunder XIVs chilling on the shelf like frozen food

Die hard sneakerheads will be around before and after the bursting of the bubble.

Social media hypebeasts who regularly post KOTD simply for "likes" and don't own a single shoe from the era of 2011 B.C. (Before Concord) will move onto the next trend.
I don't own shoes from before the concords. My first shoe was the military 4s in 2012 and what got me interested was when my friends showed me galaxy foams. I used wear only new balance before I got interested in jordans, nike, etc. I wouldn't call myself a fake sneakerhead just because I do not own anything before 2011.

If the swoosh was gum
nthat.gif
I wouldn't be mad at that at all!  

Back
Top Bottom