Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Finishline has a restock of the Lebron XI ASG. Various sizes left.

Kings Pride. Comes to 224 shipped at checkout. Finally decided to grab a pair. Couldn't find them anywhere else. http://www.dope-factory.com/lebron-xi-72690.html
Will prob have to pay customs fee.
Yup, add $60 to the price you just paid.
Na I ordered from them before. Never got hit with custom fees. Even on orders $200 plus. They don't hit us too often over here in NYC with customs. I did get hit once from END on a $250+ order.

Last edited:
Na I ordered from them before. Never got hit with custom fees. Even on orders $200 plus. They don't hit us too often over here in NYC with customs.
it all depends on how they fill out the customs form. If they mark the value the full 224 then you'll get hit with customs fee

can we please stop posting pics of the red elites now ? 
laugh.gif

Didn't the Kings Pride get restocked like 10+ times. I wouldn't have paid anything over box price on those
Yea they have but I always passed up on them. Don't see them in stores here in NYC. If I purchased online with tax plus shipping it would have been about the same price.

Does Soleheaven only ship out internationally on Wednesday. Finally got shipping confirmation and ordered Friday. I remember when I ordered Dunkmans it was a wednesday and I got shipping confirmation the same day. I've unlocked the secrets!

Saw the elites in person at the gym yesterday.... i noticed that the gold had a reddish tint to it which i thought was kinda of cool gave a rose gold kinda of appearance idk if it was lighting.

overall the liner was cool but the shoe its self was not impressive though maybe i have fatigue of the red shoe craze Nike has been spilling on the masses 

Im still trying to find the WTL in a size 11. RMK screwed up my order and over sold them.

Let me know if anyone has someone selling.

Thans

Back
Top Bottom