Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
just hooked some girl up for a Ferrari 14s cause she was buying it for her BF as an anniversary gift. i know what it's like when your gf is out there trying to get your shoe. gotta give back even when my girl got charge an arm and leg when she went and buy what i want on the down low. 

That's what's up because I'm a firm believer in what goes around comes around :pimp:

My lady just kills me with the surprise stuff :smh: like I'm a damn kid or something, she wants to see me down then bust in like the super hero and put a a smile on my face :lol: she just doesn't get I would be just as happy knowing then waiting and getting them on my birthday :rolleyes

I guess since I always end up buying what I want she never knows what to get me she's just trying to make this special or something and a surprise on my birthday ...... at least that's what I hope :frown:

If not this "L" that I wake up to Friday may be just as bad as the dudes that went to cop WTL's from Richards and showed to find a stack of soldiers :x :rofl:

Last edited:
dang, all this talk about hypebeasts and rocking kicks to prove to the sneaker community your not one, I dunno what to do so im gonna rock em like this next weekend. take that sneakerheads  
eyes.gif

Last edited:
View media item 1180624

dang, all this talk about hypebeasts and rocking kicks to prove to the sneaker community your not one, I dunno what to do so im gonna rock em like this next weekend. take that sneakerheads  :rolleyes   

Dont be that guy...I saw a kid in the mall yesterday...dude had on one Jordan Retro 11 "Concord" on his left foot and one Jordan Retro 11 "Gamma Blue" on his right foot...#NawSon

I regret to inform you playa but your wrong as hell in more ways than one
sick.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
idgaf, i dont **** with her. i even asked my boy a couple weeks ago, who is this chick and why does she have me blocked. he had to remind me that she was talking all this **** when the benassi slides released because i was reselling them.. LMFAO. anyway, if it aint her, it aint her. my post was up for 30 seconds before i edited it. 
ion even know. my boy told me that they were the same people after noticing similarities. considering i only have one hater on twitter, figured it was her, edited my post anyway. im out

Last edited:
Wait, a female blocks you so you get info on her, come to a thread she frequents but hasn't mentioned you and post insults about her? Seem a little stalker ish to me.

Last edited:
Wait, a female blocks you so you get info on her, come to a thread she frequents but hasn't mentioned you? Seem a little stalker ish to me.
lmao. no..we actually had each other blocked originally..but i had to block her for trying to call me lame for reselling. didnt get any info on her. if youre a female on shoe twitter, and someone else has your personal ig, best believe the photos are being circulated in dm's, even if she look like a wolf. 

someone else on twitter dm'd me and said yo that one dumb broad is talking about you on NT, i asked him to link me, then i read it and i asked him how he knew it was her, he said its her because the posts are the same on NT and twitter. i dont know though. i dont really care. i did for a minute. i just think its funny that someone, instead of saying whatever it was, on twitter, instead comes on here and posts it like anybody even cares. if another DUDE did that, thats even more pathetic. 

Last edited:
Dont be that guy...I saw a kid in the mall yesterday...dude had on one Jordan Retro 11 "Concord" on his left foot and one Jordan Retro 11 "Gamma Blue" on his right foot...#NawSon
posted pic jokingly but wow, guess people really rock combo kicks. that explains who's buying the "left shoe only" listings on ebay

Just pulled the trigger on a pair of these for a decent price in a size 8. As far as wearing these has anyone put sole protectors on these? Seems like the right shoe will get pissy and the other shoe will be all colorful.

Back
Top Bottom