1. Nike-LeBron-Soldier-1-25-Straight-Release-Date-Side.jpg

Nike-Zoom-LeBron-Soldier-1-25-Straight-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Zoom-LeBron-Soldier-1-25-Straight.jpg

Nike-LeBron-Soldier-1-25-Straight-Heel.jpg

Nike-LeBron-Soldier-1-25-Straight-Release-Date-Midfoot-Strap.jpg
    Nike-LeBron-Soldier-1-25-Straight-Release-Date-Insole.jpg

Nike-LeBron-Soldier-1-25-Straight-Release-Date-Outsole.jpg

Nike-Zoom-LeBron-Soldier-1-25-Straight-Release-Date-Outsole.jpg
these are da real Lebron V's IMO, cuz da actual V's were hot garbage...i still got da OG in my cribs...they sold well too.

One of the shoes from the Think 16 pack that I like along with the Kobe, Jordan XXVIII and Jordan XIV.

These are better than everything after the 8. They are bulky, would only wear with shorts.

1. Nike-LeBron-Soldier-1-25-Straight-Release-Date-Side.jpg

Nike-Zoom-LeBron-Soldier-1-25-Straight-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Zoom-LeBron-Soldier-1-25-Straight.jpg

Nike-LeBron-Soldier-1-25-Straight-Heel.jpg

Nike-LeBron-Soldier-1-25-Straight-Release-Date-Midfoot-Strap.jpg
    Nike-LeBron-Soldier-1-25-Straight-Release-Date-Insole.jpg

Nike-LeBron-Soldier-1-25-Straight-Release-Date-Outsole.jpg

Nike-Zoom-LeBron-Soldier-1-25-Straight-Release-Date-Outsole.jpg
these are da real Lebron V's IMO, cuz da actual V's were hot garbage...i still got da OG in my cribs...they sold well too.

Summer 2007, mad heads in nyc had these. Especially in Harlem. Yankee lid, white t-shirt, and these.

I may cop.

8810EED6-925E-4B5D-BFCF-C5DDF09D89CC.jpeg
wasn't hard, da LeBron v's were doo doo.

The LeBron V launched Fall ‘07 (2007-2008 season).

Remember he switched from the LeBron IV (2006-2007 season) to the Soldier 1 for the ‘07 Playoffs.

Nonetheless yes you speak truth. Though performance wise The LeBron V was pretty major, But casually eh. I only copped the blk/white colorway and I failed at coppin’ the Yankee colorway. The Soldier 1 should’ve been the LeBron V. When the LeBron V’s dropped in Fall ‘07, cats was still rockin’ the Soldier 1 well in to ‘08.

My mans and I copped them Wash Hts T-shirts on 181 at Old Cap USA location to go with the Blk/Gold Soldier 1 and he promptly dubbed the LeBron V for below retail. :lol:

Last edited:
Going to try for these. Anyone know how Xhibition was? I know they also released the satin sbb's as well so the line on their instagram story was long

Don't know if y'all see it, but there's a guy wearing them courtside of the Cavs-Raptors game

Remember these came out when I got my first job and wanted to cop these.

OG’s had forefoot and heel zoom if I can remember correctly. Not a fan of Lebron at all but these kicks were beautiful to me. Wonder how sizing will be on these.

retail was just $110...the retro would probably be priced up there like the AZG :smh:

Just discovered the early access for these on the snkrs app by uncovering Bron's shot chart. Of course was too late. Anybody know when it started?
Capture+_2018-05-25-20-35-20.png

Back
Top Bottom