Lebron Zoom Soldier I retro.

I don’t think these will be a difficult cop at my local Footlocker

Didn’t know foot locker was getting these till you said something. Just checked the release calendar. Is your local a big mall? Just trying to judge based off the svsm locations

Didn’t know foot locker was getting these till you said something. Just checked the release calendar. Is your local a big mall? Just trying to judge based off the svsm locations

Yeah I would say so, they’ve pretty much gotten every one of the CT16 shoes that have released so far.

can somebody who has these comment on sizing? kobe protros were too small for me in my tts....

Broke the midsole down a bit, I can feel the forefoot zoom more so on my right forefoot than I can on my left, but its def there. There's an imprint left on the insole of where the Forefoot and Heel zoom are. These things are a bit bulky like I remember for a guard like myself... That heel to toe transition is clunky. Will update more that I break them in.

Where do you see that? I see them steady at 170-200.

Attachments

• 16D61CC9-0718-4C4E-A712-12AF8A1BF5E1.png
    16D61CC9-0718-4C4E-A712-12AF8A1BF5E1.png
    99 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I need these!

I’m waiting on a Retro of the 2s and 3s! I still have my OGs but they’re a size to small! I tried wearing my 3s on Saturday and thought my foot was gonna lose circulation!

Even though I want these, I'm gonna hold out for that free shipping cuz I'm being stingy.

Love these so much

I remember exactly where I was during that game and it was def something special

Back
Top Bottom