Lebron Zoom Soldier I retro.

They aren't sold out yet

Atleast on the SNKRs app it was

Screenshot_20180531-092100.png

My girl just went to pick up my pair from FTL. Used my $20 off $100 or more coupon and was able to get these for $137 with tax. They only got 13 pairs

Was at FTL at 9am no line. Walked in at 10:01, no size 12. Only got 8 pairs. Got an 11.5 still debating on keeping it. Have wanted these since they popped up like 2 months ago FML

If you had the purchase payment error, try adding again. Worked for me. I was ticked when I saw my payment had an error , but all I did was hit the purchase button again and bam charged my card . Held my place in line .

Snkrs gave me an odd processing error so missed out there. Drove to florida mall and was able to pick up a 10.5 at House of Hoops

I know I said one pair before, but if these are in stores when I get out of work later, idk what my impulses will do.

Man i can’t find these nowhere. Looking for a 10.5 for my lil cousin. Were they that limited?

Man i can’t find these nowhere. Looking for a 10.5 for my lil cousin. Were they that limited?

Foot lockers got roughly 1-2 size run's from what I was told. While, online if you were on it for the first 30 min -1 hour you would've been fine. Besides that mostly sold out.

Im not sure if laceup released yet as they say coming soon and their instagram says they would have them for online order, so maybe keep monitoring it.

https://www.laceupnyc.com/collectio...-05-31-lebron-soldier-i-mens-basketball-shoes

Edit: Undefeated still has sizes, but based off the SVSM AZG release you could expect a cancel. https://undefeated.com/products/zoom-lebron-soldier-ct16-qs-midnightnavy-white

Ordered a second pair from lacedup....

I wanna say thanks to y'all posting links.

I bought the second cuz I'm feeling iffy on the last shots now.

Don't see these being easily available passed today neither as nothing was available in store around 4.

Woooooowwwwww, SNEAKERPOLITICS handed outa cancellation email.... wtf....

1 day after? I placed my order around 8 am..... WTF..... Seriously?????? Shady stuff right there.....

Back
Top Bottom