Lebron Zoom Soldier I retro.

I think you might be taking what I said to literal. Jordan’s and LeBrons, yes make it a much smaller supply. The demand for those shoes aren’t high like the use to be. Why would Nike take losses making so much pairs when the demand isn’t there?

Shoes like off-whites, Sean Whotherspoon, and atmos air maxes can get double or triple of their supply increased.

I think you might be taking what I said to literal. Jordan’s and LeBrons, yes make it a much smaller supply. The demand for those shoes aren’t high like the use to be. Why would Nike take losses making so much pairs when the demand isn’t there?

Shoes like off-whites, Sean Whotherspoon, and atmos air maxes can get double or triple of their supply increased.

Think of how Jordan 3 True Blue, Jordan 4 Royal, Jordan 4 Pure Platinum.

It’s alright.

Perfectly TTS, even for wide-footers.

Stiff and clunky, but could feel some forefoot zoom after a few hours of casual wear. Very decent leather (or fake leather), pleasantly surprised.

It wasn't until after I ordered and went liking looking for videos did I notice that these aren't a retro of the GR soldier, but an actual PE. And by that logic, I never noticed the shoes against the Pistons were different than mines :lol:.

Not my pic
lbj_soldier_pe_wht-nav1-09.jpg

My og pair is constructed better, but only slightly as far as I can tell. Wish I could them in my size today.

Back
Top Bottom