Lebron's Post Game Antics

Its really a big whatever...and the more i realize it. NT = ESPN, you guys over dramatize and talk about him more then anyone.

Who cares he was pissed.

And he did not wanna get asked a million questions about where he will be next year.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You dudes are pitiful. Until the day comes that he actually EVER signs with NY, Shut the +*+@ up.

You think if he wins the Championship with Cleveland next year, hes going to leave? Get a damn Life. Stop D'Riding Cleveland.

Its sad because i was born in Brooklyn, NY. Yea, Brooklyn made me. But you dudes are THIRSTY
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2010 can't come soon enough for the thousands like you

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Its really a big whatever...and the more i realize it. NT = ESPN, you guys over dramatize and talk about him more then anyone.

Who cares he was pissed.

And he did not wanna get asked a million questions about where he will be next year.

QFT!!!

You guys with all these puppet gifs are putting your gif games to the max.

Nike out-done themselves with conceiting to their two top players before the finals- wrong move. It actually back-fired (as you can see with howeveryone's using them to caption)

I was never a die-hard Lebron fan, but try to understand how to take it in when there'a all this pressure and hope placed on your shoulders.

Even if he did demonstrate good sportsmanship, how real would he have been to his words?

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

You guys with all these puppet gifs are putting your gif games to the max.

Nike out-done themselves with conceiting to their two top players before the finals- wrong move. It actually back-fired (as you can see with how everyone's using them to caption)

I was never a die-hard Lebron fan, but try to understand how to take it in when there'a all this pressure and hope placed on your shoulders.

Even if he did demonstrate good sportsmanship, how real would he have been to his words?
Its a matter of eating his pride and accepting defeat the same way he accepts victories.

I've said what I thought more then enough.

Time to move on.

Looks at your AVY.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Respect.

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

731balla, you are trying too hard...
No I'm not.

I simply stated facts.

You on the other hand stated a hypothetical.

As if you were sure of the reason James walked of the court without congratulating the Magic.

Facts:

Brown is not COTY.

Mo is not an ALL STAR.

Magic won the EFC.

LeBron left the Court without a word of congratulation towards the opposition.

It was a baby move. Bad Sportsmanship.

All Facts.

Checkmate.

OMG, LMAO! This is getting SOOOOO out of hand! Not that I agree BUT:

2s94w1g.jpg

2qir6ug.jpg

"All Facts"
15hoc35.jpg

"Checkmate"
152f95v.jpg

2vdr1cp.jpg

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You dudes are pitiful. Until the day comes that he actually EVER signs with NY, Shut the +*+@ up.

You think if he wins the Championship with Cleveland next year, hes going to leave? Get a damn Life. Stop D'Riding Cleveland.

Its sad because i was born in Brooklyn, NY. Yea, Brooklyn made me. But you dudes are THIRSTY
laugh.gif
umad23xv.jpg

Some of yall are blowing the last second, game was already decided, BS 3 point heave by D12 WAAAAYYY out of proportion.

Guess what "Lebron to New York" people, that "he'll make more money in New York" doesn't fly anymore, cause guess what, one of therichest companies in CHINA, has bought

into the Cavs. You know what that means? LeBron can be endorsed by the Cavs IN CHINA by a CHINESE company who owns part of the Cavs. Just so I can help thedummies,

that means, he'll make WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more money staying with the Cavs cause of their investors being from a country with

BILLIONS of people than he will playing in "Big" market NY. Let that sink in for a second people. Oh yeah, dont forget, the Knicks are terrible, andthe NBA salary cap isn't big

enough to fix everything that's gonna be wrong with the Knicks come 2010. Lee will be a free agent, Nate will be a free agent, only people under contractfor the Knicks in 2010

is Chandler, Duhon, and that dude with the bad back. Get real Knicks fans, Cleveland haters, Cavs haters, and any other kind of haters. He's not goinganywhere.

i can see the nike commercial now, lebron sitting on the couch while kobe wanders around, have you seen my shoes bron.....i need em for the finals

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Guess what "Lebron to New York" people, that "he'll make more money in New York" doesn't fly anymore, cause guess what, one of the richest companies in CHINA, has bought

into the Cavs. You know what that means? LeBron can be endorsed by the Cavs IN CHINA by a CHINESE company who owns part of the Cavs. Just so I can help the dummies,

that means, he'll make WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY more money staying with the Cavs cause of their investors being from a country with

BILLIONS of people than he will playing in "Big" market NY. Let that sink in for a second people. Oh yeah, dont forget, the Knicks are terrible, and the NBA salary cap isn't big

enough to fix everything that's gonna be wrong with the Knicks come 2010. Lee will be a free agent, Nate will be a free agent, only people under contract for the Knicks in 2010

is Chandler, Duhon, and that dude with the bad back. Get real Knicks fans, Cleveland haters, Cavs haters, and any other kind of haters. He's not going anywhere.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Guess what "Lebron to New York" people, that "he'll make more money in New York" doesn't fly anymore, cause guess what, one of the richest companies in CHINA, has bought

into the Cavs. You know what that means? LeBron can be endorsed by the Cavs IN CHINA by a CHINESE company who owns part of the Cavs. Just so I can help the dummies,

BILLIONS of people than he will playing in "Big" market NY. Let that sink in for a second people. Oh yeah, dont forget, the Knicks are terrible, and the NBA salary cap isn't big

enough to fix everything that's gonna be wrong with the Knicks come 2010. Lee will be a free agent, Nate will be a free agent, only people under contract for the Knicks in 2010

is Chandler, Duhon, and that dude with the bad back. Get real Knicks fans, Cleveland haters, Cavs haters, and any other kind of haters. He's not going anywhere.

this is the reason why some of you should stop reasoning with some people on niketalk.com

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL are they moving the Cavs to China? Bottom line, the Cavs don't show Bron they are trying to improve the team around him this summer,he's gone. He's not going to stay around Cleveland if he keeps losing. And I don't know why NYers are so convinced he's going their either,he's going to go where he has the best opportunity to win a championship. That very well may be Cleveland, or it may be NY, but unless the Cavs and Knickshave other pieces in place, neither one of them are getting Bron.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Is there even one rational Cavaliers fan on NT?

I have yet to come across one
grin.gif
JDB...he owes up to his mistakes and doesn't go overboard like the other Cavs fans from what I've noticed.

as kirk told young spock - you became "emotionally compromised". so someone else should assume command of the cavs now - mo williams(esp when Lebronleaves).

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by JPZx

Is there even one rational Cavaliers fan on NT the internet?

I have yet to come across one
grin.gif
JDB...he owes up to his mistakes and doesn't go overboard like the other Cavs fans from what I've noticed.
Fixed. I havent seen one in any forums that I've visited.

Not saying that either article is wrong or right, but both articles on SI and ESPN do not include the "one more time next year" text in the quotefrom LBJ. Take it for what it's worth ...

Anyone remember thread where dudes were saying LBJ and Mo were the best 1-2 punch in the NBA?
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i can see the nike commercial now, lebron sitting on the couch while kobe wanders around, have you seen my shoes bron.....i need em for the finals

roll.gif

Originally Posted by D723

Anyone remember thread where dudes were saying LBJ and Mo were the best 1-2 punch in the NBA?
eek.gif
roll.gif

hell yea
laugh.gif
.....thats why its so funny hearing cavs fan trash mo and the other players now....this whole season they were praising them, then when they getmatched up w/ a better team and lose they trash them....
smh.gif

"One thing about me you gotta understand; it is hard for me to congratulate somebody after just losing to him," James said. "I'm a winner; that's not being a poor sport or anything like that. If somebody beats you up, you are not going to congratulate them [for] beating you up. That doesn't make sense to me, I'm a competitor and that is what I do. It doesn't make sense to me to go over and shake somebody's hand."

Come on now, WTH is that crap. How are you going to be the MVP of the league and act like that. Kids look up to this dude... What, attheir next soccer game are they all going to bug out after they take an L? "Daddy, Lebron says you don't need to acknowledge that someone beat you.That's not what winners do!" I'm sure not teaching my kids that someday.

LeSalty is just digging his own grave. I mean REALLY who says that?

Back
Top Bottom