Lebron's Post Game Antics

when do people actually shake hands while the other team is getting showered with confetti and celebrating? i would have hit the showers too ... peoplesensitive as hell ...

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by got shoes

Why is he the King again????????

Marketing / it sells ugly shoes

laugh.gif
, you haters need to fall back...His nickname has been "King James" since these days:

hx9n5s.jpg

Also, Nike made this poster BEFORE HE EVEN PLAYED A SINGLE NBA GAME:

dbnne1.jpg

Lebron should had show some sportsmanship at the end. He's the leader of a team and the face of the NBA. Like it or not, young players will take whatLebron did and think its okay to just leave when your team loses. That's why I like college ball because they always have players give daps at the end ofthe game.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

bron still wearing his ny yankees fitted. (saw the screenshots didn't see the vid posted)
laugh.gif

gray = neutral/borderline (on leaving the cavs for NYC)
he says he's gonna get better like from losing to boston to this year. so if i would be hella scared of what lebron is gonna bring this yearif he's gonna improve from what we saw this year and hte playoffs.

jeezus, from that interview, he's a guy who refuses to lose. wish my boy tmac was like that goddamn

Everyone is crying about Lebron bouncing right after the game, chill with all that. This man played his heart out, so yes I will give him a pass on that one.It's not like there was bad blood between him and the magic. He was just disappointed, mad, and sad all at the same time. And Howard jacking up that 3 ballwith plenty of time left didn't help make it any better. You guys arn't talking about that. Your "friend" already has a W in his pocket, is acenter with no jumper, jacks up a 3 pt shot in your face with plenty of time left in the shot clock? He had no business shooting that, at that time and moment,from that range, with Lebron guarding him. I wouldn't have shook his hand either. If he held the ball til the clock expired or got low, then lebronprobably would have shook his hand really quick and bounced (but you guys ignore that, if kobe or lebron did that there would be a 100 page post for that) Letthe man deal with the loss his own way. He didn't talk trash, he didn't play dirty, he didn't act like a punk, just let it be...

who care about Bron Bron. his %%% never earned the clown in the first place. They just gave it to him. ppl those days overhyping his %%%.

wow he walked off the court after being pissed that after giving it his all, his crappy team couldnt help him out when it mattered. all the haters on nt ofcourse are gonna get super pumped about this though of course

And exactly how many of you have carried your team to the best record in the NBA and all the way to the Eastern conference finals hoping that your teammateswould pull through in a do or die situation, but still lost after you played your heart out?
....Don't worry, I'll wait.

wasn't professional, but people make mistake and he should learn from this. if he keeps doing this, then i'll call him out on it.

At first, I didn't have a problem with what he did. However, after the explanation he gave, I believe Lebron is wrong. You can't say you're socompetitive that you couldn't show any sportsmanship. All the legends that lost to Jordan (Barkley, Stockton, Malone) wanted a ring more than anything elsebut they stuck around and congratulated the better team when they lost. This is probably just one of those days for Lebron because he will lose a lot moreheartbreaking series in his career and will know how to handle them better in the future.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by dyyhard

bron still wearing his ny yankees fitted. (saw the screenshots didn't see the vid posted)
laugh.gif

gray = neutral/borderline (on leaving the cavs for NYC)
he says he's gonna get better like from losing to boston to this year. so if i would be hella scared of what lebron is gonna bring this year if he's gonna improve from what we saw this year and hte playoffs.

jeezus, from that interview, he's a guy who refuses to lose. wish my boy tmac was like that goddamn
laugh.gif

What the hell do you want this guy to do? he can avg 40, 10, 10 and it still won't mean *#+# because of his bum #%% team...

He's a guy who refuses to lose, but he ain't going to win *#+# unless he gets help.

Lebron this, Lebron that... It's a team game, individual accolades don't mean *#+#..

You guys are acting like he was throwing chairs and watercoolers and @#+%. Rather than have a tantrum he just walked off the court. I know damn well if thathappened to me I would've had a damn hard time holding that in.

People are blowing this up. He did all he could that series, and it just wasn't enough. Dude is gonna go into the summer hungrier than ever and I agree,dude WILL be beasting next year.

As far as leaving the court and not shaking any of the Magics' hands, that doesn't bother me. What bothered me a little was the fact that he didn'twait for his teammates and leave with them.

Although, like I said earlier, people are blowing this up. Leave him alone, dude is hurt and still feels the weight of the world on his shoulders.
He's going to be a problem next year.

Originally Posted by DsLee559

People are blowing this up. He did all he could that series, and it just wasn't enough. Dude is gonna go into the summer hungrier than ever and I agree, dude WILL be beasting next year.

As far as leaving the court and not shaking any of the Magics' hands, that doesn't bother me. What bothered me a little was the fact that he didn't wait for his teammates and leave with them.

Although, like I said earlier, people are blowing this up. Leave him alone, dude is hurt and still feels the weight of the world on his shoulders.
He's going to be a problem next year.

2ihw9on.jpg

I understand that he was sad n frustrated. But, what happen when they ran through the piston and the hawks? He did give interviews after the game. All of histeam mates were flexing n looked like they were taking pics b4 the game. After seeeing that he said that he doesnyt like to lose what about the hawks orpistons. They clearly shook the cavs players hand after they lost. They wanted to win to.

smh.gif
at this being "another reason" for the haters to hate on Lebron.

Dudes were just ITCHING for ANYTHING that would seem credible.
laugh.gif

I want to take the time to point how hypocritical and lame Nters are.

First you lames on be here crying about the NBA has gotten soft and the league isn't how it used to and everybody gets along now.

Isiah left the court without shaking the 91 Bulls hands, hell Mike then kept Isiah of Dream Team one. These two dudes hated losing and hated losing to eachother even more.

I like to the fact that Lebron was so pissed about an L he didn't talk to anybody. I like that more than the dudes smiling and cheesing after an L likeeverything is gonna be okay.

But this is NT, where we have the Kobe haters and the Lebron haters and any little thing either one of them do we use it to criticize them.

This Lebron hate is ridiculous.

I'm leader of the Kobe hater club but I'm looking at threads like these and wonder to myself "Do I sound as lame as these dudes?"

Did this See You Next Tuesday really say "I guess I spoil you guys sometimes by going out and doing what I do as an individual"?

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I want to take the time to point how hypocritical and lame Nters are.

First you lames on be here crying about the NBA has gotten soft and the league isn't how it used to and everybody gets along now.

Isiah left the court without shaking the 91 Bulls hands, hell Mike then kept Isiah of Dream Team one. These two dudes hated losing and hated losing to each other even more.

I like to the fact that Lebron was so pissed about an L he didn't talk to anybody. I like that more than the dudes smiling and cheesing after an L like everything is gonna be okay.

But this is NT, where we have the Kobe haters and the Lebron haters and any little thing either one of them do we use it to criticize them.

This Lebron hate is ridiculous.

I'm leader of the Kobe hater club but I'm looking at threads like these and wonder to myself "Do I sound as lame as these dudes?"
the difference between what Lebron did and what the Pistons did is that the Bulls and Pistons shared a real hatred for one another.
though I don't have a huge problem with him shaking hands, though he should have done it, he had to speak to the media after the game. .

Did this See You Next Tuesday really say "I guess I spoil you guys sometimes by going out and doing what I do as an individual"?
dude needs to show just a little humility. he really doesn't get called out on it a la Shaq.

Back
Top Bottom