Lebron's Post Game Antics

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I'm go need yall to get off the big homie back. Like he just said in the press conference, he don't like to lose, and if you get in a fight with somebody and he whoop yo %@+, you're not gonna be on some, damn dog, you hit me hard as hell and shake his hand. Cats on this board kill me, GET OFF LEBRON BACK. I like that he didn't go over and kick it with the Magic players after he lost, woulda made him look soft, and thats exactly what yall would be saying if he did. All of the great players walk str8 off the court, stop acting like yall haven't seen it before. People act like he can't be salty after a loss. That has nothing to do with class, lacking gamesmenship, or disrespecting the game. It's all about being angry, and there's nothing wrong with that. I mean hell, whats there to be cordial about, just lost the biggest game of his career thus far after having one of the greatest seasons in history, so whats there to be happy about. Cats on here need to start being realistic and stop living in fantasy. Oh yeah, get off the whole NY hat thing, he always wear those hats, along with damn near every other athlete. Yall know those hats are more for fashion than anything else. LeBron ain't going nowhere. GO CAVS!!!!

Riiiight

sports_photo02.jpg

It's a hat Homie, a HAT. Knicks will be pitiful for years to come. HE'S NOT GOING TO NEW YORK.
keep tellin yourself that...

he aint holding up no Indians HAT is he?... Nope... its a NY hat...

LBJ to NY in 2010, just accept it already

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Lebron is looked at as a Lerole model to Lekids, he shouldnt do that, he let LeNike down, let LeVitamin Water down, LeESPN, the lekids, the LeStern, and the Lefans down with that @%@ move
JRich would never do that

laugh.gif
@ anyone who thinks Lebron wearing the Yankees hat WASN'T a calculated move....dude has the best advisors in the business, and you really think himwearing a Yankees hat (considering all of the 2010 talk) the day after his squad got eliminated, wasn't planned? You can try to convince yourself a"hat is a hat," but you know deep down that this was not only a subliminal shot at Ferry, but also a harsh reminder to the folks in Cleveland thatyour team's superstar might not be as loyal as you think.

Originally Posted by belle155

dont worry these are the same people that said lebron didn't have a killer instinct because he gave opposing players dap before games. like in the detroit series everyone used to say "sheed made Z bleed, LeBron shouldnt be shaking hands with any opposing player. kobe doesnt, why should lebron?" this was a serious debate. lebron was "too nice". google it, that was a cover of an ESPN magazine i believe with that same title "is LeBron too nice?"

well lebron wasnt "too nice" after the game last night and people still criticize. like mytoasterspeak said, get off the kid

he leaves, he gets criticized. he shakes hands and kisses A, then people say he didnt take it hard/serious enough. dont kid yourself if you think any different. read my first paragraph again if you disagree

"Is LeBron too nice?"

nah

y are u making #$+* up?

Well I'll say this: the hat is DEF. a publicity stunt, but if he doesn't want to feel the pain of losing like last night, New York is the wrong @%##@@+place to be.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by belle155

dont worry these are the same people that said lebron didn't have a killer instinct because he gave opposing players dap before games. like in the detroit series everyone used to say "sheed made Z bleed, LeBron shouldnt be shaking hands with any opposing player. kobe doesnt, why should lebron?" this was a serious debate. lebron was "too nice". google it, that was a cover of an ESPN magazine i believe with that same title "is LeBron too nice?"

well lebron wasnt "too nice" after the game last night and people still criticize. like mytoasterspeak said, get off the kid

he leaves, he gets criticized. he shakes hands and kisses A, then people say he didnt take it hard/serious enough. dont kid yourself if you think any different. read my first paragraph again if you disagree

"Is LeBron too nice?"

nah

y are u making #$+* up?
Word. I remember some piece on D12 about him being too nice, but Cavs fans in general seem to make fabricate a lot of stuff when it comes to LBJ.No one on here said anything like that. I'm not saying he had to be all buddy buddy out there, just at least acknowledge the Magic in some way instead ofdipping like the paparazzi just caught him stitching together a Knicks jersey.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Well I'll say this: the hat is DEF. a publicity stunt, but if he doesn't want to feel the pain of losing like last night, New York is the wrong @%##@@+ place to be.

walsh/dantoni > ferry/brown

and I don't even like dantoni's system because I believe defense wins championships. But the COY has NO SYSTEM BESIDES ISO

HE WAS WRONG ...

But one monemt shouldnt OVERSHADOW all the good he has done..

Sadly, i missed tha game yesterday......[helped a friend move FTL]

Dudes acting like he went RON ARTEST in the magic stands....

People just wanna rub it in because they had to watch his buzzer beater from a mllion angles..[ESPN DID OD]

He shouldnt have done that , BUT THE WAY SOME OF YALL GOING IN IT CANT BE JUST ABOUT THIS MOMENT....

ITS ABOUT GETTING THE LAST LAUGH FOR BENG FORCE FED LBJ HYPE ALL YEAR....Which isnt his fault by the way...

I already stated in the game thread that IMO it was not a good look for the MVP.

Rose just stated everything I thought.

Its a fraternity, act like a brother.

Its not like he got clothes lined by Raja Bell or anything...
eyes.gif

Maybe he had to rush home and babysit?????

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Jalen Rose just broke it down the best way possible.

He said boxers beat each other up but still go and shake hands after a bout. That Tom Brady after losing the SB still probably went and congratulated Strahan. And that even if he didn't want to talk to the media, that LeBron should still thank guys like Pietrus for playing a good clean series. Congratulate Hedo on a good series, etc. Jalen continued by saying that NBA players are like a fraternity and that EACH ONE, TEACH ONE (set a good example).

I agree with this and all.

But I just think a lot of YOU GUYS (old MJ lingo) are making this a bigger issue than it really is.

i agree with everything you and jalen said except for this.

He's the MVP. ( most VALUABLE player). Act like it.

And the HAT......if you dont know anything about marketing and advertising then of course you'd be clueless about this. Players know that anything theywear, eat, drink, smoke will be seen as something. You wear the HAT because it means something. Lebron aint dumb. He has good people around him and to wearthis hat.....means something

here's what bron said in case u missed it:

One thing about me guys you've got to understand um you know it's hard for me to congratulate somebody after you just lose to them. you know..its just...you know its...you know..I'm a winner. Its not being a poor sport or anything like that, but when somebody just, somebody just beat you up you're not going to congratulate them on beating you up. That don't make sense. you know..you know...it don't make sense to me. I'm a competitor and that's what I do. umm..It don't make sense for me to go over and shake somebody's hand. Orlando is a team that we just haven't been able to play well against. umm...and I think umm...out of all the teams in the Eastern Conference, Orlando was probably our worst match up cause we couldn't match up wit em. Like I said two very good teams but Orlando has caused us the most problems out of any team in the league

check out this excerpt as well. http://www.cleveland.com/...s_says_he_feels_gre.html
"I'm great. I feel great about this situation that's going on," James said.

"You want to continue to get better, that's all you can ask. We got better this season and I feel this team will be better next season. You don't want to take a step backward. I thought we went forward from the Boston series to this year and hopefully we can go forward one more time next year."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
bron drops the subtles.

It's not just this moment only.

The whole season LeBron has been trying HARD to present himself as one of the best and greatest teammate and leader the league has ever had.

taking pretend pics like the cavs is this one big happy family, this is so easy. we're all having fun. fooling around in practice shirtless shooting trickshots for the camera. thinkiing he don't need to practice. talking about "oh no...I wasn't tryna get that triple double. It's just what I do.I do whatever the team needs me to do. It's nothing. One game, one practice at a time."

THEN he acts like a little spoiled brat because he's so used to getting everything handed to him.

IMO, LeBron's mad because if he had gone to the finals and beat Kobe, there would NO DOUBT as to who is the best.

Now let's just see if the NBA will fine LeBron or will LeBron be coddled once more.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Jalen Rose just broke it down the best way possible.

He said boxers beat each other up but still go and shake hands after a bout. That Tom Brady after losing the SB still probably went and congratulated Strahan. And that even if he didn't want to talk to the media, that LeBron should still thank guys like Pietrus for playing a good clean series. Congratulate Hedo on a good series, etc. Jalen continued by saying that NBA players are like a fraternity and that EACH ONE, TEACH ONE (set a good example).

I agree with this and all.

But I just think a lot of YOU GUYS (old MJ lingo) are making this a bigger issue than it really is.
I agree.

I'm not looking any further into it, it's pretty simple. The Cavs lost, Lebron was upset, he didn't show respect and congratulate the other team,ignored his obligation to talk to the media, and left. It was an immature move and he should have more respect for his opponents and for the game.

I'm not going to try to crucify him and label him an outcast or a detriment to the NBA. It was just a poor decision, and he'll learn from it and wewill all move on.

LeBron happy in Cleveland despite loss

44 minutes ago

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) - LeBron James says not making the NBA finals will have no impact on his future with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The league MVP can become a free agent in 2010, and there has been rampant speculation that he will sign elsewhere when his contract expires. However, Jamesinsists the Cavs' loss to the Orlando Magic in the Eastern Conference finals will not affect his plans.

James, who declined to speak with the media following Saturday night's loss, said he's happy in Cleveland and feels the club has made significantprogress and is close to winning its first title.

Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji] 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iVFdSSlU9J5xn7fELMujHjEWY1xgD98HFTCG1

SHUT UP. GIVE IT UP WITH THIS. NY TALK.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

44 minutes ago

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) - LeBron James says not making the NBA finals will have no impact on his future with the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The league MVP can become a free agent in 2010, and there has been rampant speculation that he will sign elsewhere when his contract expires. However, James insists the Cavs' loss to the Orlando Magic in the Eastern Conference finals will not affect his plans.

James, who declined to speak with the media following Saturday night's loss, said he's happy in Cleveland and feels the club has made significant progress and is close to winning its first title.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iVFdSSlU9J5xn7fELMujHjEWY1xgD98HFTCG1

2dvitfr.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

44 minutes ago

The league MVP can become a free agent in 2010, and there has been rampant speculation that he will sign elsewhere when his contract expires. However, James insists the Cavs' loss to the Orlando Magic in the Eastern Conference finals will not affect his plans.

James, who declined to speak with the media following Saturday night's loss, said he's happy in Cleveland and feels the club has made significant progress and is close to winning its first title.

laugh.gif
I see you're reading between the lines to the point where you've convinced yourself that he's 100% staying....

Back
Top Bottom