Lebron's Post Game Antics

Originally Posted by SHUGES

If you guys don't think he's sending a message then I don't know what to tell ya.
laugh.gif

att64m.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EB4President

Originally Posted by SHUGES

If you guys don't think he's sending a message then I don't know what to tell ya.
laugh.gif

att64m.jpg

Z was rocking the Montreal Canadians hat...
laugh.gif

Lebron knows exactly what he's doing, this will be an interesting summer.
I think this might have been Clevelands best chance to win it before 2010, because next year KG will be back, Jameer will be back. I guess we'll see
roll.gif

but it's true...he's sending a message to Danny Ferry (and all of Cleveland as well).

*and on a side note about the hat...ironically, the Yankees are playing the Indians...AT HOME.
roll.gif

You got the state's biggest superstar STILL looking like he's bitter from the other night. As the Yahoo! article said:

LeBron James, 24, is a free agent after next season and while he's never said he would leave Cleveland, he's never said he wouldn't.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

WoW if i was a Clev fan i would be beyond pissed
laugh.gif
....thats like a slap in the face.....but i hate Cavs fans so
pimp.gif
to lebron for pulling that....
Yeah, but can you imagine how much worse this will all be if he does go to NY? All the Knicks fans now plus the millions that will probably tryand get on the bandwagon...It won't be pretty.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Just for the record, yall are calling out Lebron out for:

-walking off the court
-not talking to anybody
-throwing on his headphones and walking straight to the team bus

roll.gif

Yall are pathetic, I could be in the wrong being as I only read the first page but if I'm missing something please fill me in, no salsa picante.
11kgha1.jpg

I'm go need yall to get off the big homie back. Like he just said in the press conference, he don't like to lose, and if you get in a fight withsomebody and he whoop yo %@+, you're not gonna be on some, damn dog, you hit me hard as hell and shake his hand. Cats on this board kill me, GET OFF LEBRONBACK. I like that he didn't go over and kick it with the Magic players after he lost, woulda made him look soft, and thats exactly what yall would besaying if he did. All of the great players walk str8 off the court, stop acting like yall haven't seen it before. People act like he can't be saltyafter a loss. That has nothing to do with class, lacking gamesmenship, or disrespecting the game. It's all about being angry, and there's nothing wrongwith that. I mean hell, whats there to be cordial about, just lost the biggest game of his career thus far after having one of the greatest seasons in history,so whats there to be happy about. Cats on here need to start being realistic and stop living in fantasy. Oh yeah, get off the whole NY hat thing, he alwayswear those hats, along with damn near every other athlete. Yall know those hats are more for fashion than anything else. LeBron ain't going nowhere. GOCAVS!!!!

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I'm go need yall to get off the big homie back. Like he just said in the press conference, he don't like to lose, and if you get in a fight with somebody and he whoop yo $*#, you're not gonna be on some, damn dog, you hit me hard as hell and shake his hand. Cats on this board kill me, GET OFF LEBRON BACK. I like that he didn't go over and kick it with the Magic players after he lost, woulda made him look soft, and thats exactly what yall would be saying if he did. All of the great players walk str8 off the court, stop acting like yall haven't seen it before. People act like he can't be salty after a loss. That has nothing to do with class, lacking gamesmenship, or disrespecting the game. It's all about being angry, and there's nothing wrong with that. I mean hell, whats there to be cordial about, just lost the biggest game of his career thus far after having one of the greatest seasons in history, so whats there to be happy about. Cats on here need to start being realistic and stop living in fantasy. GO CAVS!!!!
310267f26f5697b6048ee6f9df55ee9d1080b5e4.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg
LOL. This post is wrong on sooo many levels

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

WoW if i was a Clev fan i would be beyond pissed
laugh.gif
....thats like a slap in the face.....but i hate Cavs fans so
pimp.gif
to lebron for pulling that....

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by grittyman20

laugh.gif

But seriously, it's not like NY has a better team to offer Lebron...I don't get it
Walsh is already building a better team around LeBron than Paxson or Ferry ever have so far
laugh.gif
What moves are you speaking of? Besides getting rid of contracts they haven't exactly added any top notch type role players to theirroster...not to mention the current contract situations of Nate and D Lee.

I'm go need yall to get off the big homie back. Like he just said in the press conference, he don't like to lose, and if you get in a fight with somebody and he whoop yo $*#, you're not gonna be on some, damn dog, you hit me hard as hell and shake his hand. Cats on this board kill me, GET OFF LEBRON BACK. I like that he didn't go over and kick it with the Magic players after he lost, woulda made him look soft, and thats exactly what yall would be saying if he did. All of the great players walk str8 off the court, stop acting like yall haven't seen it before. People act like he can't be salty after a loss. That has nothing to do with class, lacking gamesmenship, or disrespecting the game. It's all about being angry, and there's nothing wrong with that. I mean hell, whats there to be cordial about, just lost the biggest game of his career thus far after having one of the greatest seasons in history, so whats there to be happy about. Cats on here need to start being realistic and stop living in fantasy. GO CAVS!!!!
I, to a certain extent, agree. If he would've shook hands and been all smiles with his boy Dwight and patted them on the back, then the samepeople on this board saying he is a poor sport and yada yada, would say he isn't taking the loss serious enough. It's a lose lose for Lebron, whichlike I said earlier, everyone is so quick to nit pick Lebron because of who he is. It's not a big deal people.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

moz-screenshot.jpg

You better hope that if the Lakers lose Kobe don't go str8 to the locker room. I will bug you for the rest of the summer on this board if he does. I expectKobe to cry or spit at the Magic if he lose
laugh.gif

I'm go need yall to get off the big homie back. Like he just said in the press conference, he don't like to lose, and if you get in a fight with somebody and he whoop yo %@+, you're not gonna be on some, damn dog, you hit me hard as hell and shake his hand. Cats on this board kill me, GET OFF LEBRON BACK. I like that he didn't go over and kick it with the Magic players after he lost, woulda made him look soft, and thats exactly what yall would be saying if he did. All of the great players walk str8 off the court, stop acting like yall haven't seen it before. People act like he can't be salty after a loss. That has nothing to do with class, lacking gamesmenship, or disrespecting the game. It's all about being angry, and there's nothing wrong with that. I mean hell, whats there to be cordial about, just lost the biggest game of his career thus far after having one of the greatest seasons in history, so whats there to be happy about. Cats on here need to start being realistic and stop living in fantasy. Oh yeah, get off the whole NY hat thing, he always wear those hats, along with damn near every other athlete. Yall know those hats are more for fashion than anything else. LeBron ain't going nowhere. GO CAVS!!!!

Riiiight

sports_photo02.jpg

haters will always find a reason to hate... like the man losing the game isnt enough of a reason to hate?

Id hate to bring it up, but is Kobe demanding to be traded good sportsmanship/leadership? No, but it made the front office move and try to make somethinghappen. I dont blame him for doing what he did... its not only a sport, its a business and walking out (along with the NY cap) was obviously a businessstatement .

dont worry these are the same people that said lebron didn't have a killer instinct because he gave opposing players dap before games. like in the detroitseries everyone used to say "sheed made Z bleed, LeBron shouldnt be shaking hands with any opposing player. kobe doesnt, why should lebron?" this wasa serious debate. lebron was "too nice". google it, that was a cover of an ESPN magazine i believe with that same title "is LeBron toonice?"

well lebron wasnt "too nice" after the game last night and people still criticize. like mytoasterspeak said, get off the kid

he leaves, he gets criticized. he shakes hands and kisses A, then people say he didnt take it hard/serious enough. dont kid yourself if you think anydifferent. read my first paragraph again if you disagree

"Is LeBron too nice?"

nah

I swear people think LeBron is staying for the simple fact he is from Ohio. Do yall really think he grew up wanting to play for the Cavs? This is the same guythat liked the Cowboys Yankees and Bulls growing up. Bottom line is even if he leaves (which he probably will) he will still be a God in Ohio, so why not goplay in a bigger market.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I'm go need yall to get off the big homie back. Like he just said in the press conference, he don't like to lose, and if you get in a fight with somebody and he whoop yo %@+, you're not gonna be on some, damn dog, you hit me hard as hell and shake his hand. Cats on this board kill me, GET OFF LEBRON BACK. I like that he didn't go over and kick it with the Magic players after he lost, woulda made him look soft, and thats exactly what yall would be saying if he did. All of the great players walk str8 off the court, stop acting like yall haven't seen it before. People act like he can't be salty after a loss. That has nothing to do with class, lacking gamesmenship, or disrespecting the game. It's all about being angry, and there's nothing wrong with that. I mean hell, whats there to be cordial about, just lost the biggest game of his career thus far after having one of the greatest seasons in history, so whats there to be happy about. Cats on here need to start being realistic and stop living in fantasy. Oh yeah, get off the whole NY hat thing, he always wear those hats, along with damn near every other athlete. Yall know those hats are more for fashion than anything else. LeBron ain't going nowhere. GO CAVS!!!!

Riiiight

sports_photo02.jpg

It's a hat Homie, a HAT. Knicks will be pitiful for years to come. HE'S NOT GOING TO NEW YORK.

moz-screenshot.jpg

You better hope that if the Lakers lose Kobe don't go str8 to the locker room. I will bug you for the rest of the summer on this board if he does. I expect Kobe to cry or spit at the Magic if he lose
laugh.gif

Uh, they lost by 39 in the Finals last year and he didn't, he shook hands with the Celtics and talked to the media...

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

laugh.gif

But seriously, it's not like NY has a better team to offer Lebron...I don't get it
Walsh is already building a better team around LeBron than Paxson or Ferry ever have so far
laugh.gif
What moves are you speaking of? Besides getting rid of contracts they haven't exactly added any top notch type role players to their roster...not to mention the current contract situations of Nate and D Lee.
Wilson Chandler talented young swingman/forward with height, who plays defense, has an outside shot and attacks the rim.

Gallinari talented wingman with height and heart who can create his own shot and has a great jumper.

We're either going to get a young defensive big man in this draft or a star PG to make a perfect combo with Duhon or Nate.

We'll have enough cap space to sign another star. Amare, Bosh, Joe Johnson, Ginobli, Ray, Pierce, Dirk, Kmart, Yao, Michael Redd, etc. etc.

Bron's favorite coach in D'Antoni...

What does Cleveland have of any value?...Mike Brown?
roll.gif

Just a hat it may be, but I doubt it. Lebron knows exactly what's going on. He knows that if he got crap for wearing it at a baseball then he definitelyknows that wearing a NY cap the day after he gets eliminated from the playoffs, will stir up controversy. He's sending a message no doubt...

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I, to a certain extent, agree. If he would've shook hands and been all smiles with his boy Dwight and patted them on the back, then the same people on this board saying he is a poor sport and yada yada, would say he isn't taking the loss serious enough. It's a lose lose for Lebron, which like I said earlier, everyone is so quick to nit pick Lebron because of who he is. It's not a big deal people.

Eh but nobody's saying he has to be all smiles. A simple handshake and congratulations would have been fine.

Jalen Rose just broke it down the best way possible.

He said boxers beat each other up but still go and shake hands after a bout. That Tom Brady after losing the SB still probably went and congratulated Strahan.And that even if he didn't want to talk to the media, that LeBron should still thank guys like Pietrus for playing a good clean series. Congratulate Hedoon a good series, etc. Jalen continued by saying that NBA players are like a fraternity and that EACH ONE, TEACH ONE (set a good example).

I agree with this and all.

But I just think a lot of YOU GUYS (old MJ lingo) are making this a bigger issue than it really is.

moz-screenshot.jpg

You better hope that if the Lakers lose Kobe don't go str8 to the locker room. I will bug you for the rest of the summer on this board if he does. I expect Kobe to cry or spit at the Magic if he lose
laugh.gif
First 5 seconds of the clip. Stop posting please.

moz-screenshot.jpg

laugh.gif

Uh, they lost by 39 in the Finals last year and he didn't, he shook hands with the Celtics and talked to the media...

I agree he should have talked to the media, but i don't care one bit he didn't go shake hands. Shake hands for what

Back
Top Bottom