Lebron's Post Game Antics

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

when your teammates suck and you carried your mob the entire playoffs, id say !#%% um too ... mo williams ... ... ... ... HA

edit ... people are so ignorant on here ... the reason why everyones saying the supporting cast sucked in the playoffs and not during the season is because THEY SUCKED IN THE PLAYOFFS AND NOT IN THE REGULAR SEASON ... what is so hard to understand about that? mo williams epicly failed in the playoffs and that is that ... with him playing well knocking down shots, theres 0 chance the cavs lose ... dont forget this is his first playoffs of his career, dude obviously got chapped !!% syndrome ...

in the playoffs they went 8-4...they didnt suck TOO BADLY.

not addressing the media is one thing ( really unprofessional imo) but if he really didnt get on the team bus thats another thing, because all we've beentold and fed is that he is the ULTIMATE TEAM guy. And after a loss to alienate yourself from YOUR team speaks a lot about YOUR character

edit: sometimes Skip goes overboard but I am actually looking forward to his thoughts on 1st and Ten about this, and to see how his counterpart ( stupid J.Hill or whoever) responds

I'm don't hate on Bron,the boy is something special ,he needs a big man.But when they were sweeping i never heard anything about sorry teammates.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

nah i feel his anger . Im a competitor and if Im Lebron i would give the rest of the Cav and Mike Brown an earful of how pathetic they are in this series.
AGREED. I dont completely agree with what Lebron did but he should feel heated like that after a loss. I feel for him, after a loss and when youknow you didnt get that support you needed from your teamates, the last thing you would wanna do is talk to the media and **@#. Ive felt that !%+!*! after aloss and when those times come i just really wanna be by myself. And when Lebron plays like that this series and they STILL lose of course hes gonna be madwhat yall expect? Stop overeacting people...

and if Lebron is salty that his teamates cant knock down the 3 ball, just wait a year Lebron cause im pretty sure we got Stephen Curry on the way and hell behappy to knock down the open 3s you give him unlike Mo, Gibson or Wally.
wink.gif

All this talk of Lebron's teammates sucking is uncalled for. The Cavs didn't win 66 games with explosive offense, they won it with defense. No. 1 in the NBA in points allowed and FG% allowed. Defense is played as a team and they did not do that this series. This is why they lost, notbecause Lebron's teammates sucked. Yeah, it would've helped the matter if they all made shots, but that was never their M.O. They suffocated Detroitand Atlanta and didn't allow more than 85 points in a game to them. But they couldn't contain the Magic's shooters in this series. Caseclosed.

Originally Posted by withapassion

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

BAD SPORTSMANSHIP
IMMATURITY
SORE LOSER

I'm surprised so many NT'ers understand what its like being a series away from entering the NBA championship.

I am kind of happy Lebron didn't shake hands with anyone, especially after D12 launched that 3 for no reason at end of the game, talk about badsportsmanship, how come nobody is talking about that unnecessary 3 D12 launched??? I bet that is the reason bron didn't go shake his hand

Funny how he didn't have a "SUPPORTING CAST" when they were taking pictures and flexing. lol. And what about when they brought brooms to ATL& Detriot. They just got beat by a better and hungrier team. All this non-supporting cast *%%@ needs to cease. They was there for 66 wins.

i need a gif. of Mo Williams throwing his head band after they lost lol

thekillerj23 wrote:
withapassion wrote:

BAD SPORTSMANSHIP
IMMATURITY
SORE LOSER

I'm surprised so many NT'ers understand what its like being a series away from entering the NBA championship.

I am kind of happy Lebron didn't shake hands with anyone, especially after D12 launched that 3 for no reason at end of the game, talk about bad sportsmanship, how come nobody is talking about that unnecessary 3 D12 launched??? I bet that is the reason bron didn't go shake his hand

If that's the case i would be pissed off too. That shows a lack of class. But maybe that did trigger all of the drama.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I am kind of happy Lebron didn't shake hands with anyone, especially after D12 launched that 3 for no reason at end of the game, talk about bad sportsmanship, how come nobody is talking about that unnecessary 3 D12 launched??? I bet that is the reason bron didn't go shake his hand
I'm kinda surprised no one's talking more about this. I'm a Dwight fan and I was
smh.gif
when he did that.

BAD SPORTSMANSHIP
IMMATURITY
SORE LOSER

funny that came up in the Laker thread when Kobe did that and people were on the same Kobe hate. But imo Howard was excited to win and go to the Finals. Andplus HE IS YOUNG SO HE CAN DO THAT. lol But Bron being the face of the League (ugh) he should of showed some kind of jester toward Orlando or at least Howardfor beastin them boys all series.

Originally Posted by no vert

thekillerj23 wrote:
withapassion wrote:

BAD SPORTSMANSHIP
IMMATURITY
SORE LOSER

If that's the case i would be pissed off too. That shows a lack of class. But maybe that did trigger all of the drama.

I don't know if that triggered but def had to play a big part, why shoot that 3, just launch the ball into the stands or throw it up in the air

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

All this talk of Lebron's teammates sucking is uncalled for. The Cavs didn't win 66 games with explosive offense, they won it with defense. No. 1 in the NBA in points allowed and FG% allowed. Defense is played as a team and they did not do that this series. This is why they lost, not because Lebron's teammates sucked. Yeah, it would've helped the matter if they all made shots, but that was never their M.O. They suffocated Detroit and Atlanta and didn't allow more than 85 points in a game to them. But they couldn't contain the Magic's shooters in this series. Case closed.
hmm. maybe the defense wasnt as good because LBJ "Defensive Stopper" played Rafer Alston the majority of the series...

I like Lebron, but I think that it's kind of funny he did that, especially since he was leading the

[Jim Rome] 48 minute dance party on the bench with a bunch of grown men hugging in a permanent state of 'oh no he didnt' [Jim Rome]

His teammates say that he is the ultimate team player though, and it seems like he has been all season. So i'm not going to take what dude did in theultimate state of disappointment/anger/whatever other feelings he had as "thats how he is"

Everyone dissects and looks too deep into actions these days. Every step, every move is critiqued and argued over.

This isn't a big deal, and the vast majority of sports topics aren't even worth debate.

he's gotta man up and congratulate the other team and talk to the press

the bad sportsmanship is uncalled for

I expected more from the MVP

I'll just quote myself from the game thread.

JD617 wrote:
He has a right to be pissed. His teammates sucked. Mo popped off at the mouth and made himself look like a moron and didn't produce. Bron had to drag this team by his teeth just to get them to a 6th game in this series. But still, at least show a little class, you know? There's no excuse for not shaking hands with the Magic. Like others have said, Kobe shook the Celtics' hands and faced the media like a man last year after the 39-point beatdown. For someone who cares so much about his image and being a megastar and global icon and all that junk, Bron didn't carry himself very well. Kinda surprising.

What's wrong with launching a three at the end of the game ?

I was always taught to play down to the last milli-second .

The NBA (fans) just have an obsession with dribbling out the last 20 seconds (which worse to me) .

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by EB4President

dont be so quick to blame players around lebron, it amazes me how team does well he gets all the praise, team does bad he gets none of the blame. Any other player or sport THAT guy has to be able to take the praise and blame, not fair but how it is and should be
realest **$+ I ever read in the S&T

They are ODing on it now on ESPN....

If Lebron had a nice supporting cast (like everyone else is saying)... he will be UNSTOPPABLE.
Skip Bayless is gonna ether LeBron James on Monday.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

What's wrong with launching a three at the end of the game ?

I was always taught to play down to the last milli-second .

The NBA (fans) just have an obsession with dribbling out the last 20 seconds (which worse to me) .

No. You couldn't be more wrong.

you would shoot a 3 at the end of the game too... IF

vitamin water is talking 23 vs 24
nike is talking lebron vs kobe
espn is talking lebron vs kobe

jay z, the yankees, stern, the refs basically EVERYONE wants the or atleast tries to give the cavs the best chance to win.

dwight was getting killed this series whether it be times they fouled him & no whistle or times he got whistled for no reason.
do we still forget mo williams threw the ball at dwight like game 1 or 2 & no whistle no nothing..
dwight gets hype after a dunk they blow a whistle give the ball back the cavs.
they call hedo on some BS oh his foot was over the line when he inbounded the ball even though no cav was within 50 ft of him.

so yeah dwight shot a three so what.. if someone felt a certain way they should've got they reggie miller on & choked him on the announcers table wordto kobe..

i would do the same thing if i had the world against me.

BAD SPORTSMANSHIP
IMMATURITY
SORE LOSER

that was dumb of dwight, but if you believe that was the reason lebron left the court then you are mistaken. he left the court cause he is immature. nothingelse about it. frustration got the better of him and he couldnt take the lost like the other two teams he swept.

but seriously, he just needs to go the rec center to shoot some trick shots and flex a little then he will feel better and make all the ohio fans cheer.

my range....is pretty much unlimited.

Originally Posted by JD617

I'll just quote myself from the game thread.

JD617 wrote:
He has a right to be pissed. His teammates sucked. Mo popped off at the mouth and made himself look like a moron and didn't produce. Bron had to drag this team by his teeth just to get them to a 6th game in this series. But still, at least show a little class, you know? There's no excuse for not shaking hands with the Magic. Like others have said, Kobe shook the Celtics' hands and faced the media like a man last year after the 39-point beatdown. For someone who cares so much about his image and being a megastar and global icon and all that junk, Bron didn't carry himself very well. Kinda surprising.

QFT. Man up

Back
Top Bottom