let this thread die (NYK)

the offense is just so stagnant. .i feel like its just a quick pick and roll. dribble. quick pass. then a 15-23ft jumpshot. le sigh

D'Antoni's time is just about up. And he's not adapting, so it'll be deserved.

but, when your back court rotation consists of Toney, Landry, Walker and Mike Bibby...that MIGHT win you the Big East.

This team again is physically constructed and built to win games in the 90's with defense and rebounding. So, not only does a coaching change have to happen..The two 100+ million men need to WANT to embrace that and defend, crash the boards, and figure out how to work together in the half court.

Same here. It's pretty bad when I'm anxiously awaiting Baron Davis suiting up. I've seen better passing from PAL leagues.

As much as I think the Chandler trade was necessary, I think it gave the both of them more of a reason to be aloof on the other side of the ball. I'm wondering when/if we'll see the Amare that we had before the trade again.

Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I think they can do it. At times, Melo and Amare look ready to step up and defend, the effort is there. Then they go and play lazily next time down the court on defense. It's not going to be a fast process with years of bad habits on the defensive end. I can understand the frustration but I'm not ready to just write off the idea of them becoming more consistent on that end just yet. Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I think they can do it. At times, Melo and Amare look ready to step up and defend, the effort is there. Then they go and play lazily next time down the court on defense. It's not going to be a fast process with years of bad habits on the defensive end. I can understand the frustration but I'm not ready to just write off the idea of them becoming more consistent on that end just yet. Just my opinion.
They can defend well enough to succeed, they just need a coach that's gonna be on top of them and won't tolerate bs.

caught little bit of 2nd half of the game. seems like you guys pass the ball around like 5 times and take contested jumper. you guys have no ball movement whatsoever and no one cuts in the damn team. maybe it was different in first half but from what i saw you guys need more of off ball movement.

I swear, reading through this is exactly like reading through a Lakers thread when we're doing bad.
laugh.gif

"This is our coach? For real? This can't be life."

"You know what? Kobe Melo don't even care anymore. Dude is just forcing it and chucking stupid shot after stupid shot."

"Who the hell is he supposed to pass to, ska HTTB?! Are you watching this freaking game right now?"

"We need to fix our PG situation so bad. This is terrible."

"We ain't going nowhere this season. *facepalm* Oh well, there's always next year."

"I swear, this dude Gasoft Amary is such a disappointment." (then after a beast mode game) "WHERE THE HELL WAS THIS AGAINST THE CLIPPERS LAKERS?!"

"Buss Dolan is running our franchise into the ground."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*edit* Oh! Forgot to add silly comments like the one below me. "You guys got to be the sorriest, most fairweather fans in all of sports. Lose a couple games and it's the end of your world. Spoiled brats."

I swear, JUST like a Lakers thread.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Looking at the last few pages got me dying. I swear you Knicks fans gotta be up there when it comes to weakest sports fans, dudes are so damn fickle. Honestly it's been a couple games after a long off season, with new players on the squad. Not saying yall aren't gonna suck regardless, cause you are, but #%$% man let them adjust and get things goin a bit. You dudes was smiling ear to ear about having melo and STAT on the same squad now you crying bout defense? What type of sense. Alot of teams are playing real sloppy right now, your team just happens to suck more. Don't take it out on them bros

I don't even have the motivation to break the game down, but I'll offer this...

First half of thd Celtics game we looked great. Why? Guard penetration from Shump. Simple as that. I was hype last night after the Baron Davis interview. He said all the right things. "I'm coming in to push the ball, penetrate, throw lobs and get these guys easy baskets." That's exactly what we need. Shump coming back is going to be just as significant as Diddy.

And accept it or not Jared Jeffries is a big part of out defense. Harrelson looks no where near ready. Jerome Jordan should be getting his mins soon.

Still only 3 games in, lock out or not.

Fickle is when the Heat fans don't bother checking their thread after a loss.
This is just tradition. See: 2004-2010.

so we can't vent now after a loss? oh. and i do this with all the teams i follow. we lose, i rip them apart. we win, I'm on top of the world. there is nothing rational about being a sports fan.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I swear, reading through this is exactly like reading through a Lakers thread when we're doing bad.
laugh.gif

"This is our coach? For real? This can't be life."

"You know what? Kobe Melo don't even care anymore. Dude is just forcing it and chucking stupid shot after stupid shot."

"Who the hell is he supposed to pass to, ska HTTB?! Are you watching this freaking game right now?"

"We need to fix our PG situation so bad. This is terrible."

"We ain't going nowhere this season. *facepalm* Oh well, there's always next year."

"I swear, this dude Gasoft Amary is such a disappointment." (then after a beast mode game) "WHERE THE HELL WAS THIS AGAINST THE CLIPPERS LAKERS?!"

"Buss Dolan is running our franchise into the ground."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*edit* Oh! Forgot to add silly comments like the one below me. "You guys got to be the sorriest, most fairweather fans in all of sports. Lose a couple games and it's the end of your world. Spoiled brats."

I swear, JUST like a Lakers thread.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

On point.

Originally Posted by Wade187

roll.gif
Looking at the last few pages got me dying. I swear you Knicks fans gotta be up there when it comes to weakest sports fans, dudes are so damn fickle. Honestly it's been a couple games after a long off season, with new players on the squad. Not saying yall aren't gonna suck regardless, cause you are, but #%$% man let them adjust and get things goin a bit. You dudes was smiling ear to ear about having melo and STAT on the same squad now you crying bout defense? What type of sense. Alot of teams are playing real sloppy right now, your team just happens to suck more. Don't take it out on them bros

Your opinion isn't valued here.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

So yall have a tradition of weakness? Venting is one thing, you dudes are dead @%! about rebuilding 3 games into the season, and you dudes were dead @%! about being contenders prior
roll.gif
. Clowns

So yall have a tradition of weakness? Venting is one thing, you dudes are dead @%! about rebuilding 3 games into the season, and you dudes were dead @%! about being contenders prior
roll.gif
. Clowns
zzzzzzzZZZzzzzzzZZZZ

roll.gif
. Clowns

Once again, no one here cares about your opinion or point of view.

Existence null and void.

Thank you for your contribution.

Back
Top Bottom