let this thread die (NYK)

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
this Wizards game coming up is gonna have me pulling my hair out.

It's gonna be either the best win of the year so far or the most fustrating loss.

Standing Tall And There

this dude dont move. its amazing to just watch him for 10 min straight. such a bad defender. Do you think alot of that has to do with growing up under dantoni? or is he just dumb? I mean physically he seems to have the tools to defend.

i dont get it.

coach wont light a fire under the players so i guess the MSG crowd has to.

Didn't watch the game, kinda glad TW pulled MSG. But how the hell we give up 119 to Bobcats? We can't be taken seriously doing that

I just witnessed the Pacers' announcers say "It's looks like soccer out there except they're using their hands" and I couldn't even laugh becuase these Knicks have me so upset.

frown.gif
it hurts right now. Whether its coaching or chemistry, Idk. But the Knicks don't play as a team on offense and don't play tight D either.. Why was Henderson straight up cooking tonight?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It does have to do with him Playing the majority of his basketball under DAntoni. The guy has been a premier forward and All Star all these times without being a fearsome defender. Tonight was embarrassing.

We're playing speedball with two half court iso players.

no team lead by melo n amare gonna win anything significant...need somebody like nash or cp3 to guide them

Alright... who wants to throw up some stat predictions for the wizards game?

just some random players

Wall : 18 Pts, 11 Ast, 5 Reb
Mcgee : 16 Pts, 16 Reb
Lewis : 13 Pts, 8 Reb
Vesely : 28 Pts, 15 Reb, 13 Ast
Mason Jr : 40 Pts, 23 Ast, 2 Reb

Wizards rout Knicks. Amare out with sore wrist due to jacking 3's. Shumpert goes down with season ending injury. Baron Davis shot in back on the way to arena.

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

just some random players

Wizards rout Knicks. Amare out with sore wrist due to jacking 3's. Shumpert goes down with season ending injury. Baron Davis shot in back on the way to arena.

30wul2c.jpg

^^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IMO the stagnant offense is a product of having a system that is solely predicated on ball movement on the perimeter. Bad shots / bad choices / whatever you want to call them are a product of the players being put in positions they aren't comfortable in. IMO we're the easiest team to defend in the L which shouldn't be the case. Teams should be getting a steady diet of Melo & STAT PnR's all day.

Only time our offense looks good is when we hit 3's. Trying not to overreact but it looks like the players have quit on Pringles. Should be an interesting few weeks coming up.

Feel bad for TD too. As much as he pisses me off sometimes this @*** ain't his fault. Especially with our offensive scheme.

Gotta say I loved how Clyde was calling out all of the bad coaching decisions. "Why do they keep switching" "Too much switching""Why do they keep leaving their feet? You're not gonna block that shot." and the things we're all familiar with when he talks about a stagnant offense and all the other things they do horribly.

I'm back on firing Pringles now and letting Clyde be the interim coach.

What I get out of this game is how well Shump played. Let me find out he got brittle knees though
30t6p3b.gif

The boos should've been reigning down all 4th quarter.
Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Told yall to be ready for this losing streak. Looks like it's gonna be early and often. To think %%!+!* said I was overreacting. I don't care if this is our 3rd game. We'll get smacked by Sac, Tor, Cha, Was, Det, and Philly if we play like this too.
*Waits for our team to make Blatche look like Tim Duncan*

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by GRideBounca11

just some random players

30wul2c.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just started cracking up so bad hahagahhaha

laugh.gif
 @ that 2k12 pic...

it's game 6/66, so I'm not feeling mad at all yet. Even if we're the 7th or 6th seed this year idc, as long as we get in and get things together by then. Baron Davis is either going to save D'Antoni's job, or it's going to be an ugly year. Only thing I see that's worrysome is that Fields and Toney look absolutely horrible more often than they look competent. Fields has looked lost since Feb 2011 and idk how D'Antoni can butt heads w/ Nate Robinson about the way he plays and let Toney Douglas start. I think you can definitely say TD's passing and shot selection are worse. This team has no guards right now, so we just need Baron and Shumpert need to get healthy and play. They have 60 games to do it.

Also, Amare's always been a horrible defender, but I think if the team gets rolling at least the effort will be enough to compensate a bit. 

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

^^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IMO the stagnant offense is a product of having a system that is solely predicated on ball movement on the perimeter. Bad shots / bad choices / whatever you want to call them are a product of the players being put in positions they aren't comfortable in. IMO we're the easiest team to defend in the L which shouldn't be the case. Teams should be getting a steady diet of Melo & STAT PnR's all day.

Only time our offense looks good is when we hit 3's. Trying not to overreact but it looks like the players have quit on Pringles. Should be an interesting few weeks coming up.

Feel bad for TD too. As much as he pisses me off sometimes this @*** ain't his fault. Especially with our offensive scheme.

Back
Top Bottom