let this thread die (NYK)

Why do we keep treating Landry Fields like he's our little brother? Saying things like "We can't do that because he won't be able to deal with it emotionally"..."Let's keep him in the rotation so he doesn't get upset that he's on the bench" etc.. This dude is a pro-basketball player getting paid a lot of money to play a sport..If he mentally can't deal with pressure or being benched and all the other things that come with playing sports, he doesn't belong in this league. I like the dude, I really do..But we can't keep babying him

P.S.-This Knicks team needs to learn how to play defense for 48 min..When the team made that comeback last night and the comeback against the Celtics (made a comeback against the Raptors which fell a few points short), they did so by making stops on the defensive end which led to offensive possessions. If they did that for 48 min and not only when they're losing, they'd be much better than they currently are.

P.P.S- Even if Melo wants to play, I'd let him sit to show Amar'e that we have faith in him being able to carry the team. Since Melo joined, he showed that he's willing to put the team on his back with Amar'e out or not playing well..Amar'e has yet to play a game where he was the only star and Melo didn't play. Let him get his confidence back by being the only Alpha Dog on the court, and let's see if that gets his momentum going. I never consider anything an automatic win for the Knicks since they always lose to scrub teams, but I think Amar'e, Tyson, and Shump can handle the Pistons

Summer league king, Andy and Landry show, Tracy Morgan & Agua, all-rookie team, putback machine, only one hustling, Modell's.

He ~ little brother.

Hard letting go cuz lil bro ain't hot #%%% no...mo.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Hope the offense is building chemistry.. I gotta say I'm proud of the Knicks.. they were down 15 in this game.
Proud??? 
laugh.gif

I'm nowhere near proud, we were down almost 20 to a winless team. Not only winless but AWFUL, ZERO TALENT. We shouldn't have even been in that hole to begin with. Good that we were able to win, offense looks MUCH better with Shump out there. Next game I go to, I'm telling Fields to go off himself.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Hope the offense is building chemistry.. I gotta say I'm proud of the Knicks.. they were down 15 in this game.
Proud??? 
laugh.gif

I'm nowhere near proud, we were down almost 20 to a winless team. Not only winless but AWFUL, ZERO TALENT. We shouldn't have even been in that hole to begin with. Good that we were able to win, offense looks MUCH better with Shump out there. Next game I go to, I'm telling Fields to go off himself.

Whoa the Wizards have a whole lot of talent. It's just they don't gel together at all and their iq combined can't be that high

So are we going to make it a habit to chant "Shumpert" instead of "Defense" like the Bobcats game?

*Edit 

tired.gif
I thought we were at home tonight.
So which scrub will have a breakout game against us tonight?

This is Knicks Basketball !!!

Defense looks great, Amar'e is active, the ball is moving...Shumpert is the truth.

Landry is showing signs of life, especially on the defense.

I miss watching games.
can someone describe whats happening? lol

TWC/MSG needs to get their ishhh together.

We came out looking good, idk why we are starting to just settle for bad shots and the three ball.
shot selection is terrible, melo taking fadeaway jumpers that are nearly impossible??

Originally Posted by nightruans

We came out looking good, idk why we are starting to just settle for bad shots and the three ball.
shot selection is terrible, melo taking fadeaway jumpers that are nearly impossible??

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Why can't they play like this all the time?

Word.
Hopefully this is a result of them starting to develop chemistry.

I like the way STAT is playing this game, on both ends of the floor.

Back
Top Bottom