let this thread die (NYK)

I want no parts of Baron Davis either. I'd go with Allen's plan...try to pry Nash from the Suns and bring him over to play w/ his old coach and one more run @ the title.

I like the signing of Tyson. But we still need a point guard. I'd be happy with Baron as long that he gets himself in shape.

IF NJ gets Dwight and Nene, things will get real interesting.

I don't really care about CP3, I'd rather we build around Stat and Melo.

I guess Baron Davis could work. He just exudes laziness
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I want no parts of Baron Davis either. I'd go with Allen's plan...try to pry Nash from the Suns and bring him over to play w/ his old coach and one more run @ the title.

Nash is not getting traded to us , we can offer him the MLE next season though , im sure he would love to come play for us since he lives here and would have a great shot at a title .

Im not even that mad at paying Chandler that much because its a rarity to find a decent center now a days and that is what causes his value to go up

Originally Posted by Proshares

Really? Baron Davis? That's what it's come down to?

He's the best option out of all the current PGs available right now. Who would you like to see?

Originally Posted by Proshares

Really? Baron Davis? That's what it's come down to?

Better them Douglas or Chumpert.
you know Miami's going to have an eye on Billups

Can't play Baron/Fields/Melo on the perimeter. That is as slow, nonathletic (and overweight) as you can get.

Rather just see TD and Shumpert play a ton before getting Baron Davis.

Chicago and Miami already have enough of an athletic/speed advantage, that'd just make it worse.
Toney and Shumpert both defend. Both are athletic, they're a better 'fit' next to other 4 starters. Baron's a name and a Isiah-esque maneuver. 

Think of what other PG is out there for cheap?  Knicks can't trade for a PG.  Barron is a legit choice IMO

MagicJohnson Earvin Magic Johnson
@TysonChandler to the Knicks. Looks like
they are going to have the best frontline in the @NBA. Knick fans are getting
closer to that champ.

(Marbury) THEY SCARED NOWW !!! (Marbury)

Originally Posted by rashi

Baron Davis? 
roll.gif

Are ya'll serious?
roll.gif
Do you read this thread just to wait for something to laugh at?
Davis is one option that SOME want, while others would be very much against it. Hilarious.

And that's a good point, Davis is just a name at this point. I don't think we need him right now, I'm fine letting Douglas and Shumpert give it a shot. Athleticism and defense is what we need considering the other players we have.

Iman Shumpert was a great pick up in the draft. You guys need to give him a lot of run, he's probably the most athletic guy on the team.

I'm not opposed to BD as the short term answer but we gotta figure something out that is a better fit long term.

I'm skeptically optimistic about Shumpert. I think he could be something really special for us... but I wouldn't bet more than five dollars on it.

We got a Beast in the Paint (Marbury Voice) nah but

Chandler - Amare - Melo .. Ugghhh !

This wont be the starting lineup but some point kf the game. I wanna see

Chandler - Amare - Melo - Iman - Douglas for Defense

Back
Top Bottom