let this thread die (NYK)

Anyone got anymore info on ticket sales? It says on the 12th they go on sale to season subscribers??

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Anybody that watched the Magic play last season can clearly see dude doesn't have much left in the tank..Idk how he declined so quickly but he did..At least TMac had multiple knee surgeries so he has an excuse..But Gil just got suspended then returned and sucked

Vince Carter was the same way.

Lets get RIP!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Anyone got anymore info on ticket sales? It says on the 12th they go on sale to season subscribers??

From what I've been told:
December 12-Season Ticket Holders.
December 13@10am-December 14@11:59pm-NBA All-Access members Pre-Sale.

Then I guess from Dec 15 on the tickets are open to the public..If I was you I'd just go to NBA.com and sign up to be an All-Access member, get the pre-sale code and be on the computer on December 13@9:50am ready to buy tickets at 10am on the dot...Tickets go fast and the only tickets that will probably be left after the pre-sale/season tickets will be either nose bleeds or tickets to wack games like Knicks vs Timberwolves.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

From what I've been told:
December 12-Season Ticket Holders.
December 13@10am-December 14@11:59pm-NBA All-Access members Pre-Sale.

Then I guess from Dec 15 on the tickets are open to the public..If I was you I'd just go to NBA.com and sign up to be an All-Access member, get the pre-sale code and be on the computer on December 13@9:50am ready to buy tickets at 10am on the dot...Tickets go fast and the only tickets that will probably be left after the pre-sale/season tickets will be either nose bleeds or tickets to wack games like Knicks vs Timberwolves.

It looks like the earliest chance ill have is on Monday at 4pm tickets go on sale for AMEX cardholders. Although I remember last year the seats and prices were
sick.gif
 for the good games. Tryen to give me corner seats to the Heat or Lakers for 150-170$ a ticket

Real talk we should go after Rip. Offer him a few mil. Then offer some pg the minimum.

T-minus 5 minutes before "What about Rip Hamilton?" blows up in this thread

yea buddy
come and meet us Rip, talk about how you'd love to play for New York then sign with the Bulls.
It's a tradition.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Can people stop talking about Arenas and Baron Davis? This isn't 04' man.

why does it matter? you dont need a young pg or a guy in his prime at the point. 
your team is amare and melo.

now all you have to do is find good role players. you guys signed chandler in the middle. now its time to pick up a veteran point guard...
I don't think you understand...  Arenas is genuinely horrible now, like easily worse than Toney Douglas.  He's a 'veteran' in the sense that he is old as hell and can't play, but mentally he still thinks he's in his prime.

Dudes really bringing up Arenas? Come on man. Rip would be a good fit, but we would need a 3 point shooting PG

Originally Posted by 10027

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Can people stop talking about Arenas and Baron Davis? This isn't 04' man.

why does it matter? you dont need a young pg or a guy in his prime at the point. 
your team is amare and melo.

now all you have to do is find good role players. you guys signed chandler in the middle. now its time to pick up a veteran point guard...
I don't think you understand...  Arenas is genuinely horrible now, like easily worse than Toney Douglas.  He's a 'veteran' in the sense that he is old as hell and can't play, but mentally he still thinks he's in his prime.

Yea...I think people have the idea that cuz of all that gun stuff and the Wiz turning on him, he stopped playing.

But when he got to Orlando, they gave him real minutes and he was terrible. I don't mean getting his legs back or uncomfortable. Don't feel like looking for numbers but I remember like 15% from 3, 25% from the field. He was DuDu when he couldn't hit layups bad. They got cookies on him every other play...just the worst. Like he aged 10 years in 1.

Dude was about as good as Roger Mason, Jr.

johnhollinger John Hollinger
We're now at 36 hours without even a sniff of a rumor of where Turiaf might go. Have to wonder if this Chandler deal is in trouble.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Ronnie #$@!#$!! Turiaf man 

not concerned and not like Hollinger would know anyway.

D'Antoni says TD can run the point but the offense is running through Melo regardless. 'like the Celtics with Bird' he says.

I mean there's mad teams that need to reach the minimum salary requirement of 46 million . Why the hell hasn't ANYONE accepted Turiaf and 3 million cash for a 2nd round pick ? They only gonna have to pay dude 1 mill. Is it just me or does no one ever help the Knicks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

not concerned and not like Hollinger would know anyway.

D'Antoni says TD can run the point but the offense is running through Melo regardless. 'like the Celtics with Bird' he says.
Melo better learn to pass like Bird...  I'd rather run it through Amare any day of the week

Back
Top Bottom