let this thread die (NYK)

Yo....Baron Davis on the Knicks would be heat rocks. Please happen. Mike Bibby does not help with ANYTHING at this point. He was only knocking down like 28% of his wide open 3 point attempts in the playoffs last year.

Bibby shot 45.5% last year from 3 with 4 attempts per game.
Still would rather have Moochie Norris over his slow #$@

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Rather have jj barrea than bibby

THIS.
ok...so would anyone else that follows ball
If we're talking about players we can actually go after...BDiddy>Bibby. Bibby is cooked.

MIKE !%+$*+! BIBBY?

Management was on a roll and now this rumor?

Anyway, peace Rautins. If his departure makes Landry play even worse I say we try to trade him for something of value.
Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Oden.....
tired.gif

Apparently suffered setback and contract being restructured
Oden's setback is with a non-weight bearing ligament. He has no symptoms and doesn't feel restricted, but there is concern w/ the fragility about
And to think some of my NYK brethren wanted this brittle human being

knicks cant be serious about bibby or bdiddy... i rather wait until next year n try to get felton back, sign nash or try to get sessions...and im glad andy is gone he was useless besides being a butt buddy to landry.... i just hope we can find a way to get rid of turiaf and i think the knicks should consider signing jerome jordan

Al3xis wrote:
this guy Amare really is insistent that he grew to 6'11?

He's so excited...you would think he just dunked for the first time.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Oden's setback is with a non-weight bearing ligament. He has no symptoms and doesn't feel restricted, but there is concern w/ the fragility about
And to think some of my NYK brethren wanted this brittle human being

Not I at all. That dude is a carrier.
30t6p3b.gif

So Dallas's purpose to do S&T is for trade exemption? And the Knicks benefit because they can use full MLE? Anything else I'm missing?

Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman
According to source, #Knicks finalizing trade for Ronny Turiaf to Wizards tnt which will create enough cap space to make Chandler official.

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

According to source, #Knicks finalizing trade for Ronny Turiaf to Wizards tnt which will create enough cap space to make Chandler official.

What the hell happened to the S&T ?
I really want that MLE

It's only a matter of time before that vidchat gets perversely out of hand with Tina
laugh.gif

Why is Turiaf going to the wizards? Who are the Wizards getting rid of?

im HELLA confused with the terms of this trade. smh... the only think Ive been hearing is Chandler is coming. Not much more official confirmed info

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Why is Turiaf going to the wizards? Who are the Wizards getting rid of?
A. Create cap space for the Chandler signing.
B. The Wizards can absorb Turiaf's contract because they are under the cap.

Back
Top Bottom