let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by Al3xis

not concerned and not like Hollinger would know anyway.

D'Antoni says TD can run the point but the offense is running through Melo regardless. 'like the Celtics with Bird' he says.

laugh.gif
 I hope Melo starts passing the ball

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

I mean there's mad teams that need to reach the minimum salary requirement of 46 million . Why the hell hasn't ANYONE accepted Turiaf and 3 million cash for a 2nd round pick ? They only gonna have to pay dude 1 mill. Is it just me or does no one ever help the Knicks
laugh.gif

amare2-500x375.jpg

We might just end up keeping Billups & our Amnesty if the Mavs are truly just looking for a low-salaried player from us.

If they want a trade exception we still have to amnesty Billups, but I believe we get our MLE.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

If they want a trade exception we still have to amnesty Billups, but I believe we get our MLE.

This
Grant Hill is somewhere feeling like a #$@!

We should use our MLE on Rodney Stuckey if we can.

Originally Posted by LPXBaller

Nvm Billups is gone
laugh.gif
I tried to reply but I was so confused because I think I understood it, but you made me triple think everything

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by LPXBaller

Nvm Billups is gone
laugh.gif
I tried to reply but I was so confused because I think I understood it, but you made me triple think everything
laugh.gif
Yea I was trying to make this Billups thing work and I think I actually confused myself. Didn't realize we have to be under the cap in order to send a trade exception to Dallas

Back
Top Bottom