let this thread die (NYK)

Who cares about relevancy in the media. I mean being relevant as in winning. If dwight lands on the Nets, watch out.....
On a sidenote though, Amare and fields for pau would make all the sense in the world.

[h3]Knicks Seek Trade Of Toney Douglas[/h3]
Mar 13, 2012 2:54 PM EDT

Douglas_Toney_nyk_091111.jpg
The Knicks are seeking a trade of Toney Douglas, according to a source.

Douglas began the season as the starting point guard, but has been replaced by Jeremy Lin.

Douglas has proven to be a bad fit for Mike D'Antoni's system.

Via Jared Zwerling/ESPN

Oh so Stoudemire is gonna play SF now and be our backup 4 , GTFOOH. If your trading Melo for Gasol you better be trading Stoudemire for Monta and Lee

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Is d'antoni trying to discipline melo by not giving him the ball? Shouldn't this be something that is worked out in practice and not real games that affect our record?
21 points on 21 shots tho...out there looking like a bigger Jordan Crawford....both men are at fault, but let's not make it seem like Melo should be absolved of blame here. 
He's a volume shooter. Rose scored 30+ on 30+ shots.
Originally Posted by John Sterling

Like not playing in the fourth quarter against Philly?
We need more of that. Next step is telling them they're not starting. However, with that Philly game the entire team gave up by then. Pringles did his usual rotation by bringing in the 2nd unit. Had the game been closer with 5 min left he would've brought the starters back in cuz somehow he thinks players resting for 8 minutes or more is productive to us trying to get a comeback win.

I know Melo doesn't trust some of these guys, I see it with Lin and Fields but he won't be as frustrated if he sees a great play coming from him not getting the ball. I think he wants more of that two game with STAT but aint no plays in this system.

pimp.gif
@ trading TD. All I want is a 2nd round pick for that bum. Anything more is a gift.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Kobe did not win until the players put their trust in the triangle system which involves ball movement and trust, you think that iso crap mike Brown runs will win the Lakers anything this year? No.

MELO DOESN'T TRUST his teammates enough to believe in a system like that, so why would the rest of the team
want to play hard or give him the ball upon demand, especially when he chucks 3s or shoots over 2 defenders.... He does to believe in
taking the best available shot.

I can't get on the team too much yesterday they played hard, but not hard enough.... They should play that hard bs hornets, raptors, etc.

Agreed, his shooting selection this year has been horrible. The worst I've seen all season from any all star. He hasn't been shooting as much but they've been bad

http://twitter.com/briancmahoney
Brian Mahoney: STATS says 31 teams have had multiple 6-game losing streaks and made the playoffs (including Knicks last yr) but only 4 have advanced.
roll.gif
Son is delusional. He probably realize the team wasn't gonna get by with him playing like crap and now he's banking on history as a reason why they still have a chance.

Also
laugh.gif
@ the STATue nickname.

Relevancy isn't that important here. We'll always be on the back page even if the Nets end up with the best record. Yall should know this with the Mets and Yanks. Media loves to cover the losing team. Yanks get consistent back page coverage when they're on a losing streak, lose to the RedSox, some conflict is going on, or when playoffs starts. I nonoe of those things are happening it's all about how bad the Mets are. Same with football. It's like the Jets and Giants made a trade off.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

[h3]Knicks Seek Trade Of Toney Douglas[/h3]
Mar 13, 2012 2:54 PM EDT

Douglas_Toney_nyk_091111.jpg
The Knicks are seeking a trade of Toney Douglas, according to a source.

Douglas began the season as the starting point guard, but has been replaced by Jeremy Lin.

Douglas has proven to be a bad fit for Mike D'Antoni's system.

Via Jared Zwerling/ESPN

Oh so Stoudemire is gonna play SF now and be our backup 4 , GTFOOH. If your trading Melo for Gasol you better be trading Stoudemire for Monta and Lee

Great, trade him after he's been benched for weeks and his value is at an all-time low. We'd be lucky to be offered an early second round pick.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Brian Mahoney: STATS says 31 teams have had multiple 6-game losing streaks and made the playoffs (including Knicks last yr) but only 4 have advanced.
roll.gif
Son is delusional. He probably realize the team wasn't gonna get by with him playing like crap and now he's banking on history as a reason why they still have a chance.
I think he means stats as in statistics, not STAT.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Damn I'm over here thinking Amar'e done lost it with a statement like that.

Jennings and Ellis is probably the fastest back court in the nba.  Bucks going for that 8th spot.  Your move Knicks 
ohwell.gif

Wait, Bulls fans are dirtbags? That's news to me
laugh.gif

Now that the Bucks got Monta, the Knicks better get their crap together. The Bucks traded away 1 guy that wasn't playing due to injury (Bogut) and a dude that wasn't contributing at all when he was on the floor (S Jackson) for a dude that can drop 30 on any given night..The Bucks had the defense, and all they needed was more offense..If the Bucks go on a streak and Knicks don't go like 16-6 the rest of the year, they can plan their vacations from now

^ That little white boy is another John Green in the making, disgusting as hell.

deserves to get decked in the face.

trade walker and douglas for Ryan Anderson ( even though magic won't do it I don't care)

Back
Top Bottom