let this thread die (NYK)

Mike D'Antoni didn't confirm Baron Davis signing, but said, `There were times when he was the best point guard in the league'

https://twitter.com/#!/markpherrmann/st ... 5376158720

Dude won't be out 8-10 weeks trust , won't be surprised at all if dude plays in the middle of January 

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

sam_amick Sam Amick
Source confirms @ESPNSteinLine report that Knicks will offer Davis their last senzu bean. Expected to play opening day

Told yall he was frontin'

roll.gif

Gotta love The Beard Man. 

[h3]glad to see one of my favourite players in blue and orange...[/h3]
pimp.gif

[h3]
[/h3][h3]Baron Davis Will Join Knicks[/h3]
Dec 18, 2011 2:17 PM EST

Davis_Baron_cle_110725.jpg

Baron Davis has committed to sign a free-agent contract with the Knicks.

Davis will join a team that was seeking a veteran point guard to run its offense after New York waived Chauncey Billups, who was then picked up by the Clippers, under the NBA's new amnesty provision. Davis was released by the Cavaliers under the same provision last week but was not claimed by any eligible team.

Davis, 32, is recovering from a bulging back disc but could eventually take over the starting point guard job in New York.

The contract could be completed as early as Sunday and will reportedly be for one season at $2.5 million.

ViaESPN.com

Read more:http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/217646/Baron_Davis_Will_Join_Knicks#ixzz1gvD2cXOT

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Man.. Baron is gonna do some damage with this team and system. This is Dantoni's best point guard since Nash this offense is gonna do work
exactly...not sure what some people are so skeptical about.  BD is a beast when motivated and healthy.  playing in MSG is a big deal for him.  and Tyson alone is gonna benefit huge with all the lob passes
laugh.gif
.  TD needs to come off the bench.  and so does Fields.  this team is a real contender...the knicks will be pretty damn good

Yessir.

Back from the practice/Christmas shopping...first team looked good. Shumpert looked good. Jorts looked good. In ready!

Shout to Mike for getting me in and everyone else who showed up. Good to see y'all:pimp:

Originally Posted by poorniko

who else was at the scrimmage? ppl booing at jeffries had me dying
laugh.gif

I called t before they announced his name. He gy booed at the home opener last year too...but damn at practice?!
roll.gif

I missed the start of the practice, and no 10$ tickets today either
frown.gif

Am I the only one who think the new Garden seating sucks?

I think I only saw him pull one good pick n roll but it led Tyson to far under the basket or it was a bad pass and Tyson lost it out of bounds. But that one time in the preseason game was the only time I even saw him attempt the bounce pass inbetween defenders to pull off the pnr.

Nothing new though, he's just never been a good pg.

hopefully Baron comes in ready and fit, if he can be half the point guard he used to be we will be fine

Back
Top Bottom