let this thread die (NYK)

the media is soft as ##@+ on this coach. they seriously ask such soft ball questions, maybe dolan warns them not to go hard i dont know any more

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Curious24

Carmelo Anthony

Wrote some notes during the game:

-stats are not on par for star let alone superstar

-never has double digit rebounds

-these are tall important things

-not dwight howard

-facts are facts

-money, cap space being wasted

- -14 at one point

-not for dantonis system

-not for phil jkackson system

-personal problems with lala vasquez formally of MTV's TRL.  now much hotter.

-no excuses for carmelo 

-never in the right place

- name is carmelo?
laugh.gif
Almost took it seriously when I started reading
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

I like how Clyde Frazier has been calling out Amare's lazy defense on a consistent basis. "Amare needs to put a hand up" "Amare needs to move and contest the (insert driving guard)" "Poor help defense by Amare". To me it is surprising since it is on the Knicks telecast on MSG, where you would expect the commentators to be more homerish than he is.
Clyde cares about the team and wants them to do well so he'll point out if Amare is hurting the team. Also feel that Knicks broadcasts are some of most objective and non-homer broadcasts in the league.
I might sound like a homer but when I listen to these other team's announcers it makes me respect Clyde more and more for his impartial and fair color commentating. Son will get excited for the opposing team during a good play just as much as the Knicks. Never salty or spiteful cuz his team is losing. PPL may get tired of the rhyming every now and then but dude keeps it real. I swear during all of these losses the past decade + he must just look at his ring and let it all roll off his back
laugh.gif

If I had to choose who to get rid of, Melo or Stat, I would choose Stat.  What are your opinions on if you had to choose.

The ared effries appreciation goes up and up every game now. The group that despises him can't possibly have the same feelings

the feelsbadman frog is back
pimp.gif

thread has slowed down
pimp.gif

less randoms, more real concerned fans
pimp.gif

I didn't see the last minute of the game but I do like the way they stormed back to cut it down. I just wish they could get stops on defense more consistently, even without Tyson back there. It would show that their making a real effort to uphold a standard on that end. Would've been nice to go .500 on this trip but whatever. Philly on Sunday.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

If I had to choose who to get rid of, Melo or Stat, I would choose Stat.  What are your opinions on if you had to choose.

We were playoff bound before Melo came to the Knicks last season with Amare having an MVP like season.
Im pretty sure we've had a losing record since Melo came to the knicks.

Ill ride with Stat.

didn't even watch 4th quarter once I saw dunleavy cooking us. I think shumpert should've started just to guard jennings . Lin was scoring but also letting him scoring as well no defense

Originally Posted by Regis

We were playoff bound before Melo came to the Knicks last season with Amare having an MVP like season.

Ill ride with Stat.
Alan Hahn

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by Regis

Ill ride with Stat.
Alan Hahn

Check out Lin screaming at Amare after he forced Jennings into that horrible shot and they couldn't secure the rebound

840Dl.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

You mean Steve Nash is a bigger winner. Danoni and amare were along for the ride

You're right, they've been killing it in Phoenix since Amare and Dantoni left... Totally the opposite of how bad Denver's been without Melo...

Originally Posted by 10027

Originally Posted by DubA169

You mean Steve Nash is a bigger winner. Danoni and amare were along for the ride

You're right, they've been killing it in Phoenix since Amare and Dantoni left... Totally the opposite of how bad Denver's been without Melo...

Yea and the best team they had was when Stoudemire was injured and BORIS DIAW AND TIM THOMAS were splitting time at the 4.

Iman Shumpert played just five minutes, and afterward D’Antoni said that the rookie wasn’t “as focused

Last night was the 1st time I saw Lin play good defense~ get over the screen and contest shots and stay with his man etc etc. I would be flaming too if I D'ed good only for them to troll over us on rebound like dat.

Back
Top Bottom