let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Chris Rock @ the Celts game
30t6p3b.gif
turncoat

MUg4q.gif

In a one-on-one interview with Hannah Storm as part of NBA Face-to-Face for ESPN, Carmelo Anthony responded to Storm's suggestion that he wears the label of a selfish player. "From one night, going from being the leader of your team and the face of the organization and being called a selfish player, I don't know," he said. "Out of everything that I was going through, that we were going through as a team, that was one of the most hurtful things to hear."

laugh.gif
 @ JR Smith. Hope Lin and Novak win that hearing on the 13th so we can keep him.

If I had the money I would go to playoff games all around the country. Not like he's wearing a celtics jersey. Better than watching on tv.

Havent posted here in awhile, and idc how bad dolan gets, but *%#% any of yall thinking anout jumping ship to bk. shiiiit. Sounding like a bunch of *#!%@+@ frontrunners with your "im gonna root for the nets if they make good moves and are better than us" $*!@. come the *%#% on now, yall better than that
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that is all for now

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Havent posted here in awhile, and idc how bad dolan gets, but *%#% any of yall thinking anout jumping ship to bk. shiiiit. Sounding like a bunch of *#!%@+@ frontrunners with your "im gonna root for the nets if they make good moves and are better than us" $*!@. come the *%#% on now, yall better than that
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that is all for now
slow-clap.gif

598376_183931215068780_240604107_n.jpg

Caught (and released) a marlin in cabo...best vacation ever! Excited to start training again and the knees fully healthy!!

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that is all for now

I agree 100% IDC what a fans thoughts can be about the knicks and where the franchise is going, but a true fan sticks with the team no matter what's going down. 

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that is all for now
in other words... u fake nyk fans we aint dyin 4 ya

the nets are wack as hell... to be a fan of them is almost laughable... they never even won a championship.... talk about the lack of history

Sorry, but the GR8 and whoever else is spewing nonsense about not supporting the Nets sounds like a bunch of insecure people. No offense and no shots fired. But y'all are crazy to not want to show support now that they are a TRUE metro team, (not some NJ franchise). Knicks will always be big brother no matter what the Nets do. So why come off as so insecure? Some of you want to rock the t shirts but not root for the team.
laugh.gif
. Come on now. Ain't nobody saying to trade in Knick colors for the all black. But if any team from the metro area makes it to a Finals, I'm rooting for them, period. Imo, THAT is being a fan of the CITY.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Sorry, but the GR8 and whoever else is spewing nonsense about not supporting the Nets sounds like a bunch of insecure people. No offense and no shots fired. But y'all are crazy to not want to show support now that they are a TRUE metro team, (not some NJ franchise). Knicks will always be big brother no matter what the Nets do. So why come off as so insecure? Some of you want to rock the t shirts but not root for the team.
laugh.gif
. Come on now. Ain't nobody saying to trade in Knick colors for the all black. But if any team from the metro area makes it to a Finals, I'm rooting for them, period. Imo, THAT is being a fan of the CITY.
You must not be paying attention to what's being said. There's a difference between saying you're jumping ship and becoming a Nets fan and saying you'll support them cuz they're in NYC now. I'm in BK, I love that my borough has a team but there's no reason right now to support the Nets. I don't just support teams cuz they're in the city, I actually have to like the team before I even considering supporting them let alone being a fan. This aint about security. It's about loyalty.

I see nothing wrong with rocking the clothes though, I got a Lakers Shaq jersey.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Fan of the team I grew up watching over the team that just joined my city.

Of course, as it should be. Just not understanding the insecure feelings popping up. Typical NY mentality. Similar to how rappers from here treat each other. When the Nets play the Knicks, obviously you guys want to beat them. But rooting for them to finish last or whatever, I don't get it.

Anyway, congrats to Amar'e. Caught me off guard, but I wish him the best.

laugh.gif
@ proph and the thread title.

Nah, the GR8 is cool. I give him props for his passion for the team. But his dislike for the "swamp rats" as he calls them, is wild. He's not the only one that comes off that way. But he's the most prominent or outspoken about it.

Back
Top Bottom