let this thread die (NYK)

Oh.

I see we back on that slander and that trade everybody steez. Dudes be feeling froggy off foregone conclusions. Must be saying that to get it out ya system.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Oh.

I see we back on that slander and that trade everybody steez. Dudes be feeling froggy off foregone conclusions. Must be saying that to get it out ya system.

You wouldn't say if we don't advance past the 1st round next year we shouldn't just blow up the team? I mean if it doesn't work next year it will never work. 
Not quite sure what you want or expect? 

Oh.

I see we back on that slander and that trade everybody steez.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

people are saying that he just has a hurt ego right now. Its the fact that he wasn't contacted makes him feel disrespected. And because of that, he made those comments. So its whatever...

Exactly. It isn't about melo.

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Oh.

You wouldn't say if we don't advance past the 1st round next year we shouldn't just blow up the team? I mean if it doesn't work next year it will never work. 
Quite frankly, I don't know why you had to post the same thing you been posting just cuz Phil Jackson said something when you should've known he wasn't coming here when Dolan refused to give dude a call. Off that alone, since he's been basically ignored anything Phil says is gonna have a slant on it. I mean all he's said is the same #*@% ppl like you and other talking heads in the media been repeating for two seasons now.

I'll be clear for the umpteenth time. We're not blowing up the team, we can't. Nobody is taking STAT and with that in mind it makes no sense to get rid of our best offensive player in Melo and our best defensive player in Tyson.

If the idea is if it doesn't work next year it'll never work then we should just let these dudes play out their contracts or until there's one year left on them. All this "blow the team up" is a dream. Dolan aint doing it.

The trade everybody talk at this point is akin to it being that time of the month for a female. It's insanely annoying.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Man f Phil Jackson. Dude always wants the keys to a Ferrari. How bout you put in some work? Whatever happened to coaching for the love? Or to teach? I never wanted to be dudes experiment anyway and now here he go with his sideways comments. Let him go coach the Heat, they're more his speed
eyes.gif
I'm sure everyone will suck him dry if he can get LeBron a championship.
Why would he waste the finals years of his coaching career and life in New York... It makes no sense for the Zen Master.

You can't go back to Hamburger Helper after Filet Mignon... I'm sure you NY heads know who said that...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Oh.

Quite frankly, I don't know why you had to post the same thing you been posting just cuz Phil Jackson said something when you should've known he wasn't coming here when Dolan refused to give dude a call. Off that alone, since he's been basically ignored anything Phil says is gonna have a slant on it. I mean all he's said is the same #*@% ppl like you and other talking heads in the media been repeating for two seasons now.

I'll be clear for the umpteenth time. We're not blowing up the team, we can't. Nobody is taking STAT and with that in mind it makes no sense to get rid of our best offensive player in Melo and our best defensive player in Tyson.

If the idea is if it doesn't work next year it'll never work then we should just let these dudes play out their contracts or until there's one year left on them. All this "blow the team up" is a dream. Dolan aint doing it.

The trade everybody talk at this point is akin to it being that time of the month for a female. It's insanely annoying.
Whether Dolan was going to make the call or not, Phil Jackson was not coming here.
The reasons behind that have and always been pretty clear, he brought up great points. I'll take his basketball opinion to be more credible than any of ya'll.

As for the "trade everybody talk" once again, I said after next year, which will be 2013-2014 season. Where Amare and Melo would both have 2 years or less left on there contract. It'd be the perfect time to trade if it just so happens not to work out next year.

Fine if you believe that, go ahead. I'll just follow Cyber Smoke's lead and say you are so right man.

Anyway,
http://twitter.com/JaredZwerling
Jared Zwerling: If you're the #Knicks, would you take a chance on Brandon Roy? He's planning a return and would be cheap. Maybe backup Melo? What you think?
If we have a better (PHX Sun level) medical staff and we limit his minutes all season like in his last season with POR then for the vets min I'd take a chance on him for a year.
Alan Hahn: Woody Allen pretty much sums up the emotions of a #Knicks fan, of whom he is: "People will say to me, 'Does it really matter if the Knicks beat the Celtics?" And I think to myself, "Well, it's just as important as human existence.' " (via @IAMAGM)
laugh.gif

Man f Phil Jackson. Dude always wants the keys to a Ferrari. How bout you put in some work? Whatever happened to coaching for the love? Or to teach? I never wanted to be dudes experiment anyway and now here he go with his sideways comments. Let him go coach the Heat, they're more his speed
eyes.gif

Heat lose to OKC,spolestra fired, Jackson coaches heat.

Originally Posted by BossBlaze

eyes.gif

Heat lose to OKC,spolestra fired, Jackson coaches heat.

Never, Jackson and Pat Riley do not and will not ever work together. 

I guess people still on that 02-10 Knicks > last 2 seasons with this blow it up crap. People really don't like being in the Playoffs

Nobody knows what this team is capable of. They are never Healthy.

I'm gonna go with the small sample of the 7-1 part when The Starting 5 played with the coach of today

Can't wait to see an improved Lin next year and our starting 5 finally playing together for a whole season. I'm predicting the #3 seed and a Melo MVP. 27 8 and 4 for Melo next season yall might think im bugging but im really not.

Back
Top Bottom