let this thread die (NYK)

He always gets right after the Olympics, that nugget season was great, either that or him being back in number 15. But I just hope Amare gets his ish together

Yea, im really down on Amare. Don't think he has the smarts to overcome losing any of his athleticism. He did come on a little bit towards the very end of the season though. I hope he learned a post move or 2 and gets his jumper back to form.

at the end, he got injured...no word on how bad it was?

it probably doesn't matter since training camp is around 2 months away, anyway

Last edited:
He just came down on Rudy's foot cuz he put it under Melo on a jump shot. Looked like he just rolled it. Because even tho he was moving bad at first, when he was about to go out of the game he was back to moving fine. Wouldnt think anything of it.

I love movies that come out of nowhere like that. No expectations, you don't even know the name sometimes or the premise. You just start watching and it's interesting, it grabs you and by the end you're like :smokin

But since I've seen Shannon before I would already know he about to perform at a high level :pimp:

Hope Melo ok for the season, Hopefully he will be given a few weeks break now to chill and let that heal itself back, This year is a BIG year for us im sure of it

He just came down on Rudy's foot cuz he put it under Melo on a jump shot. Looked like he just rolled it. Because even tho he was moving bad at first, when he was about to go out of the game he was back to moving fine. Wouldnt think anything of it.
iXni9Y7v5hFUD.gif

This dude Rudy was mad reckless out there yesterday. I mean to lunge, not get under the guy and then lunge again is a real ****head move. Then all the stuff on CP3. He prolly mad as hell he sucks in the NBA because refs dont let him get away his flops because he gets no respect out there. Stay your *** in Europe you bum.

Last edited:
So you guys want Melo to play like he did in the Olympics this upcoming season? You guys understand that's impossible right? He was playing with the best players in the world who would drive and kick back out to Melo for wide open 3 point shots. Of course that's easy money. He will not get those types of looks on the Knicks this season, how would he?

So you guys want Melo to play like he did in the Olympics this upcoming season? You guys understand that's impossible right? He was playing with the best players in the world who would drive and kick back out to Melo for wide open 3 point shots. Of course that's easy money. He will not get those types of looks on the Knicks this season, how would he?
Thank you for this.

Having been born yesterday, I really wasn't sure until you brought it up.
There's nothing this thread needed more in August then this post right here.

Where that rep button at again?

Thank you for this.
Having been born yesterday, I really wasn't sure until you brought it up.
There's nothing this thread needed more in August then this post right here.
Where that rep button at again?
Oh my apologies, I should sit back and commend Carmelo for making wide open jump shots and talk about how our team will be so much better than last year. Or maybe I should hang him on my avatar like a child does his poster on a wall and completely disregard reality.

Let's get back to reality tho, Melo winning a gold medal and the way he played in the Olympics has nothing to do with how the NYK are going to play better basketball. If you think it does (like soo many of you are saying) please show me why and how. I'd love it.

Back
Top Bottom