Let's face reality, Obama failed.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by 5288

mods please close this racist thread 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Stop posting if you have no idea about politics, you're lack of intelligence is insulting
My dude took the elevator in a walk up
laugh.gif

Honestly, as much as people may THINK they know about politics, they really don't. I guarantee that more than 75% of the people posting here don't know their state representatives in the senate and house of representative, AND THOSE ARE HE PEOPLE YOU GO TO IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A CHANGE. Its the legislatures job to make changes in the united state, and its the executive office's responsibility to enforce these changes.

Secondly, people need to stop hating on Obama. His term hasn't even ended and you're saying he hasn't done anything? Maybe you should read up on your history of the U.S. economy and see what he had to work with. Then see ALL the things he is WORKING ON to bring us back to the top. You can overturn a deficit that's in the TRILLIONS in less than 4 years. All you can do as a NEW president in 4 yrs is analyze the situation, plan what you're gonna do about it, analyze it again, and then take action. If you want a president that does spontaneous things, go vote for Bush again. Maybe he'll more "police" to afganistan (because its not officially a war, on congress has the power to declare war).

To conclude, ppl need to educate themselves before posting dumb comments. That what got us here in the first place: ignorance and arrogance. Nuff said.

Honestly, as much as people may THINK they know about politics, they really don't. I guarantee that more than 75% of the people posting here don't know their state representatives in the senate and house of representative, AND THOSE ARE HE PEOPLE YOU GO TO IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A CHANGE. Its the legislatures job to make changes in the united state, and its the executive office's responsibility to enforce these changes.

Secondly, people need to stop hating on Obama. His term hasn't even ended and you're saying he hasn't done anything? Maybe you should read up on your history of the U.S. economy and see what he had to work with. Then see ALL the things he is WORKING ON to bring us back to the top. You can overturn a deficit that's in the TRILLIONS in less than 4 years. All you can do as a NEW president in 4 yrs is analyze the situation, plan what you're gonna do about it, analyze it again, and then take action. If you want a president that does spontaneous things, go vote for Bush again. Maybe he'll more "police" to afganistan (because its not officially a war, on congress has the power to declare war).

To conclude, ppl need to educate themselves before posting dumb comments. That what got us here in the first place: ignorance and arrogance. Nuff said.

Thats exactly what got us here in the first place people not knowing what either president had to offer yet people just voted for obama because it was the cool thing to do. And now Obama is trying to make all the illegal immigrants legal and then they will all vote for him in the next election.

Thats exactly what got us here in the first place people not knowing what either president had to offer yet people just voted for obama because it was the cool thing to do. And now Obama is trying to make all the illegal immigrants legal and then they will all vote for him in the next election.

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

I've seen a lot of moronic statements in my nearly 10 years on NikeTalk, but this is by far the worst.

I've seen a lot of moronic statements in my nearly 10 years on NikeTalk, but this is by far the worst.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

all the presidents are puppet to me

If people stop saying this...... Our government has a system of checks and balances. The president has limited powers in our constitution. He can only do so much under his branch of government but then you got congress to act on legislation as well. Its a democracy. People on here acting like its up to him to do everything in this country. And also I'm tired of people talking about him creating jobs. Government doesn't create jobs. They arent in the business of doing so. Corporations and small businesses do that. So people need to be mad at the private sector for that.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

all the presidents are puppet to me

If people stop saying this...... Our government has a system of checks and balances. The president has limited powers in our constitution. He can only do so much under his branch of government but then you got congress to act on legislation as well. Its a democracy. People on here acting like its up to him to do everything in this country. And also I'm tired of people talking about him creating jobs. Government doesn't create jobs. They arent in the business of doing so. Corporations and small businesses do that. So people need to be mad at the private sector for that.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

universal healthcare
pimp.gif

your an idiot.  I knew obama would fail

Oh, word?
Obama would have been a better rapper/label head than president.
tired.gif

if u believe this. kill urself. this country is better off w/o ur ignorance...

I cant stand u "ive been waitin to jump on Obamas neck the first time theirs a descrepency in his actions" dudes 
mad.gif

Hes the PRESIDENT son... a figure head... do you know what that means? hes doing almost exactly as anyone with a brain thought hed do...

at least Obama is opening eyes about the state of affairs in this new crazy world we live in

1. Moneymike so im not good at english so what.  Science and math are the only thing that matter anyways Albert Einstein even quoted it...  And believe me I am 20 times smarter than you at math and science.
IDK why, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It just sounds so juvenile.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

universal healthcare
pimp.gif

your an idiot.  I knew obama would fail

Oh, word?
Obama would have been a better rapper/label head than president.
tired.gif

if u believe this. kill urself. this country is better off w/o ur ignorance...

I cant stand u "ive been waitin to jump on Obamas neck the first time theirs a descrepency in his actions" dudes 
mad.gif

Hes the PRESIDENT son... a figure head... do you know what that means? hes doing almost exactly as anyone with a brain thought hed do...

at least Obama is opening eyes about the state of affairs in this new crazy world we live in

1. Moneymike so im not good at english so what.  Science and math are the only thing that matter anyways Albert Einstein even quoted it...  And believe me I am 20 times smarter than you at math and science.
IDK why, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It just sounds so juvenile.

Back
Top Bottom