Lets start a trend.

F "bringing" $@#+ back. What happened to original thought? All that's been done, let's hit the uncharted waters.

F "bringing" $@#+ back. What happened to original thought? All that's been done, let's hit the uncharted waters.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

he's right.

let's bring back original thought.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

he's right.

let's bring back original thought.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Too Steez

Real Talk.. the word "schooop"

You pronounce it fast, so youre literally saying "SKOOP"

It doesnt really have any meaning, but you can say it whenever the !$$+ you want. me and this one group of friends i hang with say it all the time.. it's aight

For example, you can say schoop when u catch something or when u make a cup in BP.. ball goes into the cup.. "SKOOP"

G, that's 3 quarters lame. 

It doesnt really have any meaning, but you can say it whenever the !$$+ you want. me and this one group of friends i hang with say it all the time.. it's aight

For example, you can say schoop when u catch something or when u make a cup in BP.. ball goes into the cup.. "SKOOP"

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

and a quarter amazing...i'll adopt it
just kidding i just wanted to use the quarter line

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

and a quarter amazing...i'll adopt it
just kidding i just wanted to use the quarter line

How about a trend where ppl are socially conscious about the world around them rather than just materialistic attachment.....

How about a trend on caring for real issues like Dolphins going extinct cause of Japanese Black Market and nonsensical Imperialistic agendas?
How about a trend on thinking how we can help Haiti instead of blindly sending money or thinking Wyclef is going to do something bout it?
How about a trend where we stop appreciating these same boring "urban videos" with rental cars and strippers?

Just a wild thought....but 'guess noone's ready for real revolution....
grin.gif

How about a trend where ppl are socially conscious about the world around them rather than just materialistic attachment.....

How about a trend on caring for real issues like Dolphins going extinct cause of Japanese Black Market and nonsensical Imperialistic agendas?
How about a trend on thinking how we can help Haiti instead of blindly sending money or thinking Wyclef is going to do something bout it?
How about a trend where we stop appreciating these same boring "urban videos" with rental cars and strippers?

Just a wild thought....but 'guess noone's ready for real revolution....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MASARO

You're right. We should eat more dolphin, thus positioning America as #1 in the dolphin meat trade.

Originally Posted by MASARO

You're right. We should eat more dolphin, thus positioning America as #1 in the dolphin meat trade.

Back
Top Bottom