Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

So we rocking fanny packs? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I still say rock Mbenga's jersey.

me too,
but where could you even buy them?

fanny packs?

places like goodwill, savers, and some ragstocks are full of 'em.

lol @ fanny packs

lets do it, forreal, tho

imma cop a wolf t shirt for #NTFL, too

lol @ fanny packs

lets do it, forreal, tho

imma cop a wolf t shirt for #NTFL, too

man !!+ is everyone on?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

COUNT ME IN
IMO we got SMH popular
pimp.gif

i remember all my friends asking me whats smh?
laugh.gif

man !!+ is everyone on?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

COUNT ME IN
IMO we got SMH popular
pimp.gif

i remember all my friends asking me whats smh?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hotshots24

Let's get the most unknown NBA player at LEAST on the all star top vote getters.... 10,000 Nters? (mayber more?) all having facebooks with 400-500 friends... possibilities are ENDLESS

I say this. Immediate results we can actually see if we accomplished this. If we pick a dude and start goin in on the campaign from now we have to get him in by Feb 17. He'd be Niketalks representative, he would suck, but he'd still be our rep. All we gotta do is pick somebody that clearly doesn't belong there. I'm not talking nate robinson or jj redick, I mean like a dude that wont come off the bench for more than 5 min in a game. Either that or a hood dude thats gonna produce comedy like Ronny Turiaf, or Rasheed Wallace.  I wish there was a player with NT as his initials 
21ags55.jpg

168cxuu.jpg

157ci8g.jpg

Eugene "Pooh" Jeter III Sacremento Kings
Hamed haddadi 7'2 Center Grizzlies are just some examples
Ronny Turiaf is that dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hotshots24

Let's get the most unknown NBA player at LEAST on the all star top vote getters.... 10,000 Nters? (mayber more?) all having facebooks with 400-500 friends... possibilities are ENDLESS

I say this. Immediate results we can actually see if we accomplished this. If we pick a dude and start goin in on the campaign from now we have to get him in by Feb 17. He'd be Niketalks representative, he would suck, but he'd still be our rep. All we gotta do is pick somebody that clearly doesn't belong there. I'm not talking nate robinson or jj redick, I mean like a dude that wont come off the bench for more than 5 min in a game. Either that or a hood dude thats gonna produce comedy like Ronny Turiaf, or Rasheed Wallace.  I wish there was a player with NT as his initials 
21ags55.jpg

168cxuu.jpg

157ci8g.jpg

Eugene "Pooh" Jeter III Sacremento Kings
Hamed haddadi 7'2 Center Grizzlies are just some examples
Ronny Turiaf is that dude
pimp.gif

but nah real talk...we should start off using something through social media....or voting online...

but nah real talk...we should start off using something through social media....or voting online...

the all star thing is prolly the best idea.

who, tho?

one of you NBA player lurkers needs to speak up....we WILL send you to the all-star game...

and you can tap tap pull when you come in the game....witcha bum %@#

who, tho?

one of you NBA player lurkers needs to speak up....we WILL send you to the all-star game...

so who's gonna be our NT ASG rep?
and we should do the NT tee for real it will distinguish us from the rest

so who's gonna be our NT ASG rep?
and we should do the NT tee for real it will distinguish us from the rest

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

who, tho?

Jermaine Taylor

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

who, tho?

Jermaine Taylor

Back
Top Bottom