Lets start a trend.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

rocking old thrift store clothes

I already do this.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
Not jerseys and stuff, but I cop old school sweaters and shirts that are in good condition. If you know stuff about old brands, you can find some gems. (Found an original Izod Lacoste v-neck sweater at a random place.)

I'm all for a word, tho. I got a bunch of people at my university saying stuff I got from NT. How about saying something like "Henz?" Or "Snappy," shout out to ohsnaps88.

Ex: "That dunk by Lebron was so henz."
"Son is wearing pink skinny jeans? Mad snappy, fam."

Edit: Let's bring back overalls.
overalls1.jpg

pimp.gif

yup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm already wearing suits everywhere, and people are looking at me crazy. Barber said something to me, and I just said........ CUT MY HAIR like I TOLD YOU

I'm already wearing suits everywhere, and people are looking at me crazy. Barber said something to me, and I just said........ CUT MY HAIR like I TOLD YOU

Tagging the forehead of fake sneaker rockers with an NT stamp and running away or saying deal with it for those that are, in fact, about that life.
Rockin lampshade Raiden hats with no emotion
Wearing onessie pajamas in public places
Voting my main man Chase Budinger to the ASG
We could bring emoticons to life,  "yo, you ever ate there?  I heard it was hat hat" 
Form an NT logo made out of people and get an aerial shot of it
Make an NT roll, kinda like a Rick Roll but except when you click the link, a Lil B song pops up.

Tagging the forehead of fake sneaker rockers with an NT stamp and running away or saying deal with it for those that are, in fact, about that life.
Rockin lampshade Raiden hats with no emotion
Wearing onessie pajamas in public places
Voting my main man Chase Budinger to the ASG
We could bring emoticons to life,  "yo, you ever ate there?  I heard it was hat hat" 
Form an NT logo made out of people and get an aerial shot of it
Make an NT roll, kinda like a Rick Roll but except when you click the link, a Lil B song pops up.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

im in, wtvr u guys r gnna do..

SO IF WE JUMP OFF A BRIDGE YOU'RE GONNA DO IT TOO?!?!

you start and we'll find out
SUREEEEEEEEEE I WOULD, some of you are so damn slow...obv you guys arent going to do something stupid......but anyways.....carry on

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

im in, wtvr u guys r gnna do..

SO IF WE JUMP OFF A BRIDGE YOU'RE GONNA DO IT TOO?!?!

you start and we'll find out
SUREEEEEEEEEE I WOULD, some of you are so damn slow...obv you guys arent going to do something stupid......but anyways.....carry on

I don't care what none of y'all say.

Come Summer 2011, all I'm rocking is overalls, fanny packs, and snapback hats.

I don't care what none of y'all say.

Come Summer 2011, all I'm rocking is overalls, fanny packs, and snapback hats.

Back
Top Bottom