Lets start a trend.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

f that ima bring back NAUTICA!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
that or Cross Coulours or windbreakers

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

who remebers when NT tried to start a new word... thats JEEZY.

as in that cool.

Thats a good idea. Lets turn an NTers name into an adjective and put it into heavy conversational rotation.

For example, instead of saying something like "That was cool" we could say somethin like "That was _____" 
Choosing a S/N would give us the exclusive knowledge of the origin of the trend as well as proof of its creation.
We would only need to decide on a word or S/N we all are cool with.

Good idea. My vote is "Yoda." As in "That movie was pretty Yoda!"

I still remember a while back on NT, someone mentioned Yoda the star wars chracter, n some NTer with that name came in the thread on some "Yes, did someone call my name" nonsense. I was dying!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

who remebers when NT tried to start a new word... thats JEEZY.

as in that cool.

Thats a good idea. Lets turn an NTers name into an adjective and put it into heavy conversational rotation.

For example, instead of saying something like "That was cool" we could say somethin like "That was _____" 
Choosing a S/N would give us the exclusive knowledge of the origin of the trend as well as proof of its creation.
We would only need to decide on a word or S/N we all are cool with.

Good idea. My vote is "Yoda." As in "That movie was pretty Yoda!"

I still remember a while back on NT, someone mentioned Yoda the star wars chracter, n some NTer with that name came in the thread on some "Yes, did someone call my name" nonsense. I was dying!
roll.gif

How about we use NT as an adjective .. Damn that car is hella NT. Kinda like an abbreviation for NasTy.. but in a good way.... It could work.

How about we use NT as an adjective .. Damn that car is hella NT. Kinda like an abbreviation for NasTy.. but in a good way.... It could work.

I think I got it.

We start a wave of support for one of our NT artists.

We'll make sure to talk about him in all conversations about new upcoming artists.

Build a fanbase that is atleast enough to get them shows in diff cities in the country.

Use our blog connections to get their music out there.

And once they get any kind of mainstream love or sign a major label record deal, we turn on 'em.

Every chance we get, we should egg them on, and if they still post we should disrespect them for no real reason.

And once the entire board is against this artist, we can start badmouthing them around people in real life.

Eventually, public opinion will shift and either a) our newly created celebrity will completely disown NT, and then we can complain about that, or b) we will have been directly responsible for the rise and fall of their career.

I think I got it.

We'll make sure to talk about him in all conversations about new upcoming artists.

Build a fanbase that is atleast enough to get them shows in diff cities in the country.

And once they get any kind of mainstream love or sign a major label record deal, we turn on 'em.

Every chance we get, we should egg them on, and if they still post we should disrespect them for no real reason.

And once the entire board is against this artist, we can start badmouthing them around people in real life.

Eventually, public opinion will shift and either a) our newly created celebrity will completely disown NT, and then we can complain about that, or b) we will have been directly responsible for the rise and fall of their career.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I think I got it.

Nah that's boring.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

I think I got it.

Nah that's boring.

Back
Top Bottom