lets take it back! Super nintendo or Sega Genesis: which one do you prefer?

PC-Engine (aka TurboGrafix-16)
laugh.gif

But between the two, SNES...

I loved my genesis, didn't own a SNES.

I'd have to say genesis. Donkey Kong Country alone is better than the genesis.

SNES EASY!!!!

Donkey Kongs, Mario Kart, all the Square titles (chrono trigger, secret of mana, etc). yeah that's an easy one. Shoulder buttons FTW!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

" Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis... when i was dead broke man i couldn't picture this "

laugh.gif
I came in to say the samething Regarding sega or nintendo... If you don't know now you know

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Sega Genesis.

EA NHL 93 - 95
EA Madden 94 - 95
EA Bill Walsh
EA Coach K College Basketball
NBA LIVE - OWWWWW!
EA College Football USA
Sega College Football National championship
Joe Montana Sportstalk (the one for Sega CD was out of this world!)
World Series Baseball
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

+NBA JAM!!!

As a kid I was brought to the game store and given a desicion to make...this one..I went with Sega...I regret it!!

SNES!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
FTW

But OG Nintendo is the GOAT
nerd.gif

SNES just for Super Mario World. I can play that game all day long. Possibly my favorite game ever

Originally Posted by StillIn729

GAME OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

mlkyki.jpg
EXACTLY.. i used to sit around and beat the game with every character.. you can't go wrong with sega.. Mortal Kombat, Sonic, Streets of Rage,NBA Jam, Street Fighter.. I still have all these games and still play em on occasion...

pimp.gif

i had both.................super nintendo had the better games/graphics.............
i still enjoyed playing all those sega games(sonic, altered beast, michael jackson moonwalker, etc)

I had Sega as a kid, and my cousin had SNES....so basically I had both.

If I absolutely had to choose just one, I'd probably still pick Sega, even tho SNES had the ill games....but I don't know. Me and my Sega had a juniorbond, word to James.

I remember in Montana Sports Talk Football...

the HB pass was a sure TD everytime, Montana would always have 0 passing yards for my team
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom