LETS TALK ABOUT THE DESEAN JACKSON SITUATION

I think it's pretty clear. The way he words is it like "So you might bring up the stat that shows black people commit more crimes. Well if you took it at its face value, yes, you might come to that conclusion, but here's why it's misleading."
is it ur article
or his???
:nerd: :nerd:

True, generally white people generally get less backlash for **** like this than black people.

But Trump and his family have gotten backlash with some members of the Jewish community. But the thing is the right wing ones let him completely slide because he supports Netanyahu racist regime, and it is just the left wing ones that shade him.

Someone like Jackson, there would be across the board criticism. From both good faith actors and bad faith actors.

Jackson actions where still stupid as ****, explicitly so, and deserving of backlash IMO. Like I said, it was some top shelf buffoonery. If you say well he is getting more backlash just because he is a black man doing this, I would generally agree, but it was still some foolishness that warranted criticism.
The blame needs to be placed upon those who created this system of oppression, not those who are the victims of such. Jackson is a product of such system, not the beneficiary, nor cause of it. If white supremacy did not exist, Jackson’s lack of awareness would not exist either.

It's his. It's just what I got from my own reading comprehension.
u do know
that not everyone comprehends the same
due to life experience and other factors
whats assumed to be simple examples of comprehension to one person
another could comprehend something totally different
which doesnt make one level of comprehension better
or less than the other

and are u saying what riley cooper did
is the exact same thing that desean did???

No, I don't think Jackson should be kicked off the team. I thought Cooper should have been. The Eagles have been in a similar situation before, that's why I brought him up.

He said something offensive about a group of people, using the same logic white supremacists use about that same group. That same logic was used as an excuse to carry out the Holocaust. It's a stupid thing to say, especially as a public figure

Miss me with that weak bs, carry on as you were clown

your snitching/crying to the mods has been duly noted.
yeah any racist
insensitive
and plain dumb comments(which ur comment falls under)
towards my people and any other minority
will definitely be snitched upon by me

u do know
that not everyone comprehends the same
due to life experience and other factors
whats assumed to be simple examples of comprehension to one person
another could comprehend something totally different
which doesnt make one level of comprehension better
or less than the other

Sure, but not in this context.

my QUESTION may be dumb to you, but it’s a legit question...maybe its dumb to you becuase you understand the subject and may have the answer.....i dont and obviously I am seeking an answer/discussion

but it’s good, you showed me your hand.

now like I said you can carry on and never respond to me again, actually do us both a favor and BLOCK ME.

I'll just say that calling for backup from Meth in what is essentially an apologist thread for anti-semitic remarks might not get the results you're hoping for
aint an apologist thread
thread is merely a discussion
half the thread isnt even on desean jackson
im not surprise by YOUR post though

What book was the passage from? The proof reading/editing leaves something to be desired, especially if it's not even a Hitler quote. I had a hard time comprehending it at first.

:lol:
u throw out a dumb comment
get called out on the dumb comment
then play victim
just like clockwork

I got links, suggested reading and a wall of text from Meth because I said that recently :lol:
Pretty sure you won’t get the same treatment.

Back
Top Bottom